Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Turbo air box

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:13 # 1
hzr206
Good day everyone, good forums
When I parked my car today, my car threw white smoke and said I would look at a motor, but there was a serious oil on the upper part of the turbo air box I was looking for, normally the turbocap was missing from the gasket of a small amount of lubricant pipe, but when I looked at the dipstick, I wondered that the oil on the turbo air box was missing. What could be the reason by the way, the valve gasket of my car has changed, the injectors have been cleaned.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 2
sonerkyl
leaking from turbo hose, gasket or clamps, possibly tearing oil in hoses etc. Did you check there.? It would be nice if you add a photo.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 3
hzr206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] is missing from the turbo hose, gasket or clamps, possibly tearing the oil in the hoses etc. Did you check there.? It would be nice if you add a photo. [/ QUOTE]

I checked the hoses, I couldn't find any leak, there was nothing but capillary scratches.
Sir, it's not the car's own photo, but I marked the place where the oil was.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 4
sonerkyl
My teacher clean and observe the oily area while the engine is running, let someone press the gas, see if there is a leak with the eye.
08.05.2020 20:13 # 5
hzr206
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] my teacher clean and observe the oily area while the engine is running.

Okay, teacher, I will try what you say. I will try to share more detailed photos and videos.
25.03.2021 23:54 # 6
M3rt
Is the problem solved
31.05.2021 02:35 # 7
sametd
I had a problem with that too. When I held the bottom of the box with my hand, the air was leaking. I took it off, sanded it and put the cotton we know on the holes and poured Japanese glue. I've plugged holes. I changed the hose to the air filter of the turbo with a new one. lubrication problem solved. I know that because of air loss, it cannot return the oil it has taken from the turbo engine and it is lubricating.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”