Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tu3jp complete engine and transmission refurbishment

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
19.05.2022 14:50 # 1
Berkay Erdinc
Hello everyone, we decided to disassemble and renew everything as a walker. Even though we made a cost calculation, many parts that were not in the account came out after disassembly, but a good job came out.
The operations on the engine
I changed the segments, the valves on the top cover were changed. ,oil strainer, main bearing arm bearing, oil strainer chain were changed. It was cleaned and assembled. I got rid of it by just changing them inside the engine.
Electrical installation was in a very bad condition, many wires were bare and many plugs were broken, I had to completely disassemble and re-do it
There are a few places in the gearbox where there is a disease in the 206s, it constantly leaks oil or sweat. eyeglasses bearings started to deteriorate, we changed them
There were leaks in the steering pump. I disassembled the steering pump and changed all the seals and o-rings

< div>
19.05.2022 20:49 # 2
talip206
Well done. It's very nice. Are you a master
It cost a lot of money at this price
20.05.2022 07:47 # 3
Berkay Erdinc
It's been 4 or 5 months since I did it, I just shared it. I'm not a master. I know enough to do my own job. It was my brother's car, we only paid 600 TL to the cover shop, although I did everything else myself, it was close to 10 thousand. The money he spent, but we renewed most of it with the original
25.05.2022 09:35 # 4
sonerkyl
Mashallah, well done, my brother, it is very good to have a place for such transactions, I would not go to the industry, I would do all of them myself. Clap
26.05.2022 22:07 # 5
Berkay Erdinc
Thank you. It was the garden, after dismantling the wheels, changing the pads, changing the oil, and then it returned to the garage Smile
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”