Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TSW rim assistance.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:10 # 1
Gargi
Hello friends, I will replace my car's existing wheels and tires in a few weeks. I always thought it was for Lincancabur, but something seemed to be missing in this election. At the last moment, I discovered the TSW reflex and I was able to say that it is okay.
However, I did not find much information about this rim, I could not find out what prices I can get. I would be glad if friends who have knowledge on this subject can share their information with me. & Nbsp;
In short words, I need to find these wheels friends :)))
08.05.2020 17:10 # 2
hsnsnl
teacher, I think that rim is legendary for 307 but it is no longer in the market anymore, you can find the user, the room is hard .. if you wear 18 "in size, it will be nice .. the stance is super, the car is 5 arm on the road while it counts, it is tickling by counting it up. I think .. if you think 17 do not wear
08.05.2020 17:10 # 3
Gargi
I think 18 '' but as you say, the subject of finding will force me a little. I could not find a positive answer from any of the places I asked, nor could I find any information on the net. I will continue to search insistently, the last option will be the legendary model challenge again :)
08.05.2020 17:10 # 4
SZKR
17 "lincancabur looks more elegant anyway /:
08.05.2020 17:10 # 5
KenBlockJR
i think 17``challenger is the most beautiful
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”