Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Trusted Master Advice

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
ilyasamca
Hello there,

Maybe this title may have been opened before, but I don't know what to do if you believe in desperation. My vehicle is left from the first inspection. Two reasons were cited as " heavy flaws in the rear brake drums" and "front left wheel bearing too much gap" . I have these built in Ümraniye Oto Sanayi, a Peugeot master who has done his job well until now, and went into the examination again. But I remained again with the same flaws. The officer performing the inspection stated that these faults were not made. So, I actually did it, but if the master did not do well anymore (I don't want to distract me and take my money and say I did not want to have a disgusting thought as they took my money) and I was confused by the master. Now I am embarrassed to say whether you took it to the same place or not. Therefore, if possible, I would like to know your recommendations for a competent Peugeot master who knows the job on the Anatolian side and will save me from the following nightmare.

Vehicle 2004 Öodel Peugeot 206 X-Line 1.4 HDi.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
talip206
Get well soon. In my opinion, do not hesitate to go to the same place, give the examination paper and ask for its account. It's not you who should be ashamed. Money is not easy to earn after all. Lift the car and show the changing campaign.
Let me give you the name of the master, though. He is a lathe. Rather than engine work, the undercarriage performs disc lining bearing jobs. I go to him for years always helps.
Technical turning
Adnan master
Dinlenç caddesi no 16 Koşuyolu kadikoy. Right across Tepenatilus shopping center
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
ilyasamca
If I take it to an authorized Peugeot service, will the cleanest be too expensive and these failures?
08.05.2020 20:44 # 4
Ozden
I think take it to the same place. Show the examination form and get it done. If you want expert advice, Cengiz Oto. I take all of my vehicles whose warranty has expired since 1994. They are very good at their jobs, and most importantly, they are honest.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 5
x571
[QUOTE = ilyasam by] Hello,

Maybe this title may have been opened before, but I don't know what to do if you believe in desperation. My vehicle is left from the first inspection. Two reasons were cited as " heavy flaws in the rear brake drums" and "front left wheel bearing too much gap" . I have these built in Ümraniye Oto Sanayi, a Peugeot master who has done his job well until now, and went into the examination again. But I remained again with the same flaws. The officer performing the inspection stated that these faults were not made. So, I actually did it, but if the master did not do well anymore (I don't want to distract me and take my money and say I did not want to have a disgusting thought as they took my money) and I was confused by the master. Now I am embarrassed to say whether you took it to the same place or not. Therefore, if possible, I would like to know your recommendations for a competent Peugeot master who knows the job on the Anatolian side and will save me from the following nightmare.

Vehicle 2004 Öodel Peugeot 206 X-Line 1.4 HDi.

Thanks to everyone in advance.
[/ QUOTE]

Is it okay? Go to it, you said I did it again, you did not. folks became a thief. Service is best until you find a decent acquaintance with reference. at least they give the changed piece. It is clear which parts have changed on the bill. if they make crooked, you complain to the arbitral tribunal. you complain to the center.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 6
55sinan55
I just saw this topic. I think it would be good if other users write reliable masters in their cities.

Samsun
SBA Peugeot Special Service.
Mr. Serdar.
You can go blindfolded.
16.07.2021 13:29 # 7
Pejjj0.206
Do you know anyone in Istanbul, I would be glad if you could help me.
16.07.2021 13:43 # 8
gacal
We are looking for a master who knows his job and loves to work for 307 electricity in Tekirdağ Çorlu vicinity.
10.11.2022 09:55 # 9
Pejo307Sahibi
İstanbul-Beylikdüzü
Önöz oto
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”