Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Trip Computer Instant Fuel Consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:59 # 1
riva70
When the vehicle is driving, when the clutch is depressed or the vehicle is unloaded, the trip computer does not reduce the instantaneous fuel consumption to 0, even the vehicle spends fuel?
Also, when you press the clutch in your friends' vehicles (Toyota Opel), instant consumption becomes 0.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 2
Guests
[QUOTE = riva70] The trip computer does not reduce the instantaneous fuel consumption to 0 when the vehicle is idle or when the vehicle is unloaded, so even the vehicle spends fuel?
Also, when you press the clutch in your friends' vehicles (Toyota Opel), instant consumption becomes 0.
[/ QUOTE]

Since our vehicles are electronic-brained, when you take the gear out or press the clutch, it shows 1 Lt as standard and burns it. But when you go downhill, put the vehicle in gear and release the pedals then you will see that the gas consumption is zero.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 3
Guests
Of course, the engine is running, after all, even the idle car burns very much in the same opelda, in the same dobloda pejodada.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 4
riva70
Well, I wondered why other vehicles are not like that, as soon as the vehicle comes out of gear, direct fuel consumption becomes 0.
Decreasing slowly in Peugeots waiting for around 0.5
08.05.2020 15:59 # 5
Guests
I think there must be fuel consumption since the engine is working logically
08.05.2020 15:59 # 6
mimitt
it is the same in all vehicles, so when you idle the vehicle, the engine needs fuel to work, and it takes it in the minimum way, but when the vehicle is in motion, the engine from the rotation of the wheels continues when you take your foot off the gas, so the engine takes power from the wheels, cuts the fuel because it senses it in the brain. and fuel consumption appears to be 0, except for the slow or sudden fall of numbers, this is the case in all vehicles with injector brains.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 7
riva70
[QUOTE = mimitt] is the same for all vehicles, so when you idle the vehicle, the engine needs fuel to work, and it takes it in a minimum way, but when the vehicle is in motion, the engine continues to run when the vehicle turns off, the engine gets power from the wheels, Since it detects this, it cuts off the fuel and the fuel consumption appears as 0, except that the figures fall slowly or suddenly is related to the software or the acceleration of the foot on the accelerator pedal. This is the case in all vehicles with injector brains. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you very much.

08.05.2020 15:59 # 8
metin
[QUOTE = riva70] Well, I wondered why other cars are not like this, as soon as the car comes out of gear, direct fuel consumption becomes 0.
Decreasing slowly in Peugeots waiting for around 0.5
[/ QUOTE]
I think they are showing 0 because they are below zero, not zero. Because it is over zero in you, it says 0.5. The fuel consumption of your vehicle is 8-9 liters. Have you looked at the same?
After all, even if it is idle, it consumes fuel because the engine is running.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 9
mdincer34
I also noticed that the lowest is the downhill gear in its revolutions while fuel consumption. But when it was thrown away, it has to go over 30 km to measure fuel consumption.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 10
qqyyxx
I want to ask something without deviating much from the subject. instant fuel, average fuel. Except for the km to go with the current fuel, there is an indicator with the numbers with the antenna logo.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 11
mimitt
Could it be km covered? so at least in 406 and 308.
08.05.2020 15:59 # 12
koliva
[QUOTE = qqyyxx] I want to ask something without deviating much from the subject. instant fuel, average fuel. Apart from the current fuel, there is an indicator with the numbers with the antenna logo, what does it mean? [/ QUOTE]

Which one do you say with the antenna logo? Below are images pulled from my vehicle. The first one is 100 km. On average, how much fuel have I burned, the second is how far I have traveled so far, the third is how much more kilometers I can go with the current tank, and the 4th is the average speed. I wonder which one are you asking?

08.05.2020 15:59 # 13
Guests
If I think the average speed your friend asked Sırıtma . I couldn't figure out what happened at first, afterwards I realized after seeing h after km Star
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”