Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

trip computer, fuel information

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
feline
my friends ;
I got my car in my signature zero and for 2 years & nbsp; Road & nbsp; I use your computer. while waiting at idle for 1 minute for turbo) my fuel consumption burned quite a bit, whatever the room was 9,31.I looked at the bidet while I was waiting. Why is this so, friends. Or is it normal? ???? (I usually use my car on the long road and I go 1200 km with 1 tank, when cc is used, 1000 goes easily)
km, friends
Thank you in advance for commenting on this situation
feline 2011-11-03 16:02:50
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
My teacher consumes a lot of fuel while working at idle, so there is no problem in my car so you don't worry, I even read a post about it in a forum where the staff were talking as they should continue as soon as they start the car's engine instead of heating it in order to save fuel. a matter of savings, but an issue to be discussed for engine life
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = htasay] my teacher consumes a lot of fuel while the vehicle is running at idle, there is no problem in my car so you don't worry, I even read an article about it in a forum and there the staff are talking as if it is necessary to continue operating the car's engine instead of heating it in the morning to save fuel. of course, this is valid for fuel saving, but it is an issue to be discussed for engine life [/ QUOTE] when my father has opel astra, after resetting all the fuel on his trip computer, my instant consumption also appears as 0.8 -0.9 but the average consumption Although the car is stationary, it shows values like 12-13 of course, after my average vehicle starts to drive, it starts to fall to normal values (around 8-9 lt). ..
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
feline
thank you very much relieved me "Grin" "Grin"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE = feline] you have relieved me, thank you very much "Grin "Grin" [/ QUOTE]
one of the main purposes of this forum is to help people relax :)
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
feline
"Heart" "Grin" "Heart"
08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
osman_bora
I think you should move immediately when starting the vehicle for 1 minute, 2 minutes in winter, diesel vehicles should definitely be waited and the engine is not heated by giving gas 1 or 2 in low gear after waiting for 2 minutes. Warm up the engine using calm without loading the vehicle in gear and wait a minimum of 1 minute as you do before parking. I should not remove the eye while making eyebrows, I burn more and more I extend the life of the engine and turbo, I do so
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
toga406
trip computer avg. gives value. so move on, as soon as you shift up, the decline starts immediately. Don't worry, when you reset the fuel, it frightens the driver at first. but when the car goes in the upper gears, it is immediately avg. Normal status in the information screen drops.
When the first reset in the tiny puntom, it starts with 8-9 lt or even 10 lt.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”