Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Trip Computer and Cd Player

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:00 # 1
yenice
Hello.
If friends cut the 3-line trip computer, I wear it on Thursday or Friday, it comes in cargo.

Firstly, I don't have a temperature sensor. I said let me take a mirror, I looked at some spare parts sites, it says no on the sensor, says I'm looking for some, I was surprised. I couldn't find it as one.

Secondly, cd player information. now i have a sony cdx-gt25 cd player, now it is around 200-250 pounds. I would say if I buy the original 206 cd player and put it on the trip computer, but I cannot predict how the sound event will be. On the other hand, I will give the original tape to 200 liras and I will sell the last one and buy a pionner number ten. it may even have the feature of transferring pionner to the trip computer.

I have such complicated situations :) thanks in advance for advice.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 2
Alicilik
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrFcROiZ4w

The apparatus that provides this process (except tape) 380tl: d be aware.
08.05.2020 17:00 # 3
yenice
[QUOTE = Buyership] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggrFcROiZ4w

The apparatus that provides this operation (except tape) 380tl: d, let me know.
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, what is the name of this apparatus and the name of the output that should be on the tape? I already think about buying a cd player with usb. let me see an account what will happen :)
08.05.2020 17:00 # 4
Alicilik
tape in the video

CDA 9886r

modeli

With which models I work, I could not find the complete document. He says it is compatible with tapes with screen output (not video). I don't think it will happen to any tape recorder.

I couldn't find what is for Pioneer now. I saw him researching time in time

08.05.2020 17:00 # 5
yenice
[QUOTE = Receiving] tape on video

CDA 9886r

modeli

which models it works with, I couldn't find the full document. He says it is compatible with tapes with screen output (not video). I don't think it will happen to any tape recorder.

I couldn't find what is for Pioneer now. I saw it while researching in time. there is no need ..

08.05.2020 17:00 # 6
junker
It works from the blue socket in the photo. x500CDA9886-B_dg.jpeg "height =" 567 "width =" 1000 "border =" 0 "/>
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”