Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tricks of Vehicle Washing ...

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 13:55 # 1
Guests

What should you pay attention to when washing or washing your car? The reason why some cars look old is because their paint is worn out and this is because the car is washed incorrectly.

Never wash your car with a brush. If possible, choose natural sponges made for this job, which are sold in shopping centers.
Use a shampoo made for washing hoses, buckets and cars. Thus, dirt will dissolve quickly and you will pollute less water because you use buckets. Make sure that there is a water-cutting gun at the end of the hose.
Always start washing your car from the roof, after the hood and trunk, go to the doors, through the bumper, under the door and the rims. When you go from clean to dirty, less dirt accumulates in your sponge and therefore the chance of scratching your car is also reduced.
After rinsing your car, it makes your job easier if the cloth you will use is yellow cloths called synthetic chamois, which is also made for drying cars. Wrong drying causes both scratches and stains on your tool. When you wring out the synthetic chamois while the natural cloths make you struggle, your hand will not hurt, and it will instantly relax when you release it.
If you take the job more seriously and want to devote a Sunday to the cleaning of your car, you need the necessary information for detailed cleaning.

08.05.2020 13:55 # 2
Guests
When I say car wash, I wash the interior of the car every 6 months Big 20smil% to The washers saw me, the shape of his face changed, the man's reputation did not stand the man once you came, as he thought he did not look at the car. Big 20smil% to
I do the external washing 2 times a week, I do not like washing myself, these vending machines have external washers. I usually use them. They do not harm the paint. They recommend new friends.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 3
mad_sho
Thank you for useful information :)
08.05.2020 13:55 # 4
Guests

I don't wash the car, I wash it myself.

We have Hotum, Çeşme, air compressor and all other equipment.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 5
MirakGTI

dia siwı detergent apple apple rulez :)

08.05.2020 13:55 # 6
Guests
I have some suggestions on car washing,
Sponge should definitely be used and I recommend you to use dish detergent as detergent, additives in car shampoos damage the paint over time, especially on plastic and fiber surfaces. I suggest you wait for a while and delete it. To shine the tires, arabic soap should be used in the healthiest way, it does not crack the tire, but it should be wiped thoroughly with a wet arabe soap and foam before it shines very well. Parlier will. I recommend wiping the interior of your vehicle seats and roof with a cloth moistened with soap. In short, wash all surfaces with soap and soap except the body wash. Do not use systems that cry after polishing the vehicle using chemicals such as Ziebart and sonax. I recommend using Dyo's paste polish and Dyo Belco auto polish in the polish. These tried out benefits have been seen for a long time and the result of the compliments that our customers have come to our parking lot has been obtained.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 7
Guests
I can not wash the car with dishwashing liquid in life. It is for removing the oil. It overturns the polish on the top of the paint. All the slippery of the car ends.
Trial is a method of error. This is my opinion.
If you say advice, polished shampoos (non-foaming) brand does not matter ... I do not pay the same label for the chemical inside. All the ingredients in Sona la Carpex are same.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 8
Guests
just like I wash it myself with polished shampoo ..
08.05.2020 13:55 # 9
Guests

Thanks for the nice sharing ...

08.05.2020 13:55 # 10
Guests
[QUOTE = aklncl]
I can not wash the car with dishwashing liquid in life. It is for removing the oil. It overturns the polish on the top of the paint. All the slippery of the car ends.
Trial is a method of error. This is my opinion.
If you say advice, polished shampoos (non-foaming) brand does not matter ... I do not pay the same label for the chemical inside. All the ingredients in Sona la Carpex are same.
[/ QUOTE]
On the contrary, you will not wash the sister polish, but after you wash it, you will hit the polish.
08.05.2020 13:55 # 11
Guests
You will definitely wash the car with dishwashing will go in that varnish :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”