Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tremors while making full right or left left

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:34 # 1
Karacocuk24
Today, I had to pull the brakes suddenly, even in order not to hit the car in front of me due to the rainy Istanbul, the car was blown to the left, then the steering wheel makes a sound with tremor when turning right or right left, as if it was trembling in the middle of the roads, as if passing from the tiny bumps in the ground as if passing the trump and What is it? Could it be related to ten teams
08.05.2020 20:34 # 2
sonerkyl
God has protected my brother. If there is a gap in the axle heads, it does so. It is necessary to have the front set checked.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 3
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] God has preserved my brother. If there is a gap in the axle heads, it does so. It is necessary to have the front set checked. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you brother, is it a big problem?
08.05.2020 20:34 # 4
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] God has preserved my brother. If there is a gap in the axle heads, it does so. It is necessary to have the front set checked. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro, is it a big problem, will this cause me if I use the vehicle until Saturday, do you have trouble [/ QUOTE]

If you don't force it too much, there will be no problem. Axle repair can be done, if the axle head is broken, only the axle head can be replaced bro. If it is original, I would say repair the axles.
08.05.2020 20:34 # 5
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] God has saved my brother. If there is a gap in the axle heads, it does so. It is necessary to have the front set checked. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you bro, is it a big problem, will this cause me if I use the vehicle until Saturday, do you have trouble [/ QUOTE]

If you don't force it too much, there will be no problem. Axle repair can be done, if the axle head is broken, only the axle head can be replaced bro. If it is original, I would say repair the axles.
[/ QUOTE]
It should be original. 40 thousand is the worst side of the vehicle, no sound is heard from both sides.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”