Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tremor problem that I couldn't solve

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:03 # 1
boruc
Friends vehicle 2002 model 1.6 110hp roland garros
There is a tremor, such as a balancing problem in the vehicle, which is more evident at speeds of over 100 km. I feel at the wheel and it still continues when the gear shifts.

There is no problem when balancing, no skew on the rims. No swipe left or right.

I also feel all the disorders on the road. I feel everything on the accelerator pedal, on the vehicle floor, on the steering wheel. Ride comfort reduced to zero

Tires new (falken 185x60r15)
Axles repaired 2 times
Left engine mount changed
Transmission wedge changed 2 times
Balance was made 3 times, rot adjustment was made.
Front discs and pads changed
Right left swing changed

Can anyone else cause this problem idea?

08.05.2020 21:03 # 2
sonerkyl
Even if lasits are new my brother may have a production error. and try it with another tire you know solid.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 3
boruc
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] If lasits are new, my brother may have a production error. and try it with another tire you know solid. [/ QUOTE]

I was having similar problems with old tires. Old tires were 50 sidewalls, I bought 60 sidewall tires to increase comfort, but I couldn't see any benefit :)
08.05.2020 21:03 # 4
HasGur
There are probably two different malfunctions in your vehicle.

[QUOTE = boruc ] There is a tremor in the vehicle, such as balance problem, more visible at speeds of over 100 km. I feel at the wheel and it still continues when the gear shifts.
[/ QUOTE]

There may be a balance problem on your repaired axles. If your new tires were stacked upright for a long time before purchasing, there may be a jumping problem, but the balancer would have noticed this.

[QUOTE = boruc] I also feel all the road disturbances.
[/ QUOTE]

Shock absorber, wedge etc. there may be a suspension failure.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 5
boruc
[QUOTE = is Hasgör]
There are probably two different malfunctions in your vehicle.

[QUOTE = boruc ] There is a tremor in the vehicle, such as balance problem, more visible at speeds of over 100 km. I feel at the wheel and it still continues when the gear shifts.
[/ QUOTE]

There may be a balance problem on your repaired axles. If your new tires were stacked upright for a long time before purchasing, there may be a jumping problem, but the balancer would have noticed this.

[QUOTE = boruc] I also feel all the road disturbances.
[/ QUOTE]

Shock absorber, wedge etc. there may be a suspension failure.
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks for the comment, my teacher, the axles were inserted at the weekend, checked again, it was checked if there was a balance on the right-left axle shafts, there was no problem. I'd better check the tires to make sure.

I did not have the damper and chocks checked because there is no sound coming from the front team. There is no stiff spring in the shock absorbers.

I could not get out of this job ..
08.05.2020 21:03 # 6
GokhaN
I think it's not a soft tire in a tire.
08.05.2020 21:03 # 7
boruc
[QUOTE = GökhaN] I think it is not a soft tire in the falken of the tire [/ QUOTE]

Exactly tires Falken Ziex series 2018 production
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”