Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Tremor at idle, fainting on the slope

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
04.07.2020 10:53 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello guys. I need valuable comments and experiences regarding the problems I mentioned in the title. I am having some problems with my 2000 model 1.4 automatic vehicle with LPG. I haven't been able to show it to a master yet. Frankly, I want to have some knowledge and go like that. Unfortunately, the person we go to as a known master sometimes sees us as a goose. However, when I stop after a certain period of time and start the starter after about 20-30 minutes, it works too late. (There is information about the possibility of leakage from the lpg regulator in general. When I checked the hose coming out of the lpg regulator and entering the intake manifold, I could not detect any number of etc.) ** * Another problem is when the vehicle is idling for the first time, especially with gasoline, the vehicle shakes excessively. (I cleaned the throttle and the idle valve, but nothing changed) *** And when the vehicle is idling, it feels like it will choke-stop and then the speed increases. There is no problem when I give slow throttle.In addition to this question, when the vehicle is at idle, when the speed is brought to 4-5 thousand and the gas is released, it goes down to very much below the speed and it seems to stop (it has stopped a few times) *** finally the vehicle is on the straight road It eats gas smoothly, accelerates, no problem. but when it comes to the ramp, it seems like it dies. the heat is coming to the 110s. (no water reduction in vehicle) * Some sources have information that the oxygen sensor may cause this type of problem. but the fault light does not come on in the vehicle. * I think there may be a problem with the spark plugs. I have not been able to disassemble and check them yet. The problems have been a bit long, do not mind. but as I said before I take it to a master I want to have a more or less idea. so I need your valuable comments. Thanks to everyone who took the time in advance.
06.07.2020 15:55 # 2
arifbsrn
Does anyone have an opinion on the subject?
06.07.2020 16:38 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. I think the problems you described are all caused by one reason. Misfire and stop problems in gasoline are usually caused by the ignition system - coil - spark plug - throttle and gas pump. First of all, you need to check your car with an original software to see if it has an error code. If the oxygen sensor is defective, the direct engine fault light will turn on. As far as I understand, the general problem is always encountered in gasoline.
08.07.2020 15:59 # 4
arifbsrn
Hello my teacher, I am pleased. I have the same idle problem and performance problem in gasoline and LPG. As you said, I especially focus on spark plug and coil failure. I am thinking of going to mas peugeot as soon as possible, which you advised on previous issues. In addition to my writing, there is a new problem for the last two days. Let's see what will be the solution. [QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all, welcome to us. I think the problems you described are all caused by one reason. Misfire and stop problems in gasoline are usually caused by the ignition system - coil - spark plug - throttle and gas pump. First of all, you need to check your car with an original software to see if it has an error code. If the oxygen sensor is defective, the direct engine fault light will turn on. As far as I understand, the general problem is always encountered in gasoline. [/ QUOTE]
23.07.2020 17:55 # 5
mustafarslan
Hello, there is a shaking problem in my 2006 model 1.4 vehicle. When I took it to industry, we realized that my radiator had burst and the coils were not working. The radiator and the coils have changed, the traction problem has been solved.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”