Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission Yag Fiskirtt While Going in 5th Gear on the Highway

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:44 # 1
mrmaden
Before I arrived at Kaynasli in the direction of Istanbul Bolu, my car suddenly blew oil from the transmission when I was in 5th gear. When we got up and down, the oil was completely drained. When we brought the vehicle with the tractor to the industry, it was said that the ten covers of the transmission were fifteen inches away. I'm taking a picture of the cover. Why do you think this has happened?
Image link: https://ibb.co/cq8vWw
without MRI 2018-01-22 21:31:55
08.05.2020 20:44 # 2
onlycihan
I wonder if one of the gears broke and got stuck. It's not a job
08.05.2020 20:44 # 3
mrmaden
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I wonder if one of the gears has broken and got stuck. It's not going to happen [/ QUOTE]

Thanks. There was no problem with the gears. There is a part that applies pressure to the metal ring on it when we roll over the car because we use the master car that makes it at high speed. He said that he pulled the ring up too high and the metal bar underneath was broken by hitting ten caps and snapping it back into place. He said he would just replace the cap and find a way to tighten that loose metal bracelet more tightly. It cannot guarantee again. What should I do?
(Note: 5 months ago, I had the same master done in the same place as a result of the transmission of oil. Then the transmission was wrapped and changed completely. Again, the first problem was the same problem in my first long road. I make a maximum of 5-6 thousand km per year.
The piece that broke the cover I mentioned is below the ring in the circle.

https://ibb.co/jdh0yb

Normally, the bracelet should not come out from under. But we were so unbalanced that he threw the ring out of the over cycle, hit the cover and broke it, and then sat back under the ring. without MRI 2018-01-22 22:46:31
08.05.2020 20:44 # 4
onlycihan
The nation is making the mother cry, the vehicles are going at 4 thousand and 5 thousand cycles.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 5
mrmaden
[QUOTE = onlycihan] The nation's mother is making her cars go in 4 thousand and 5 thousand revolutions.
It is not possible to understand. He says if you made a repairman rally, skidding, drifting or something. The man is not even looking for any crime in his transmission, which he taught before. No dust to them. I say to the man, you changed the last transmission 5 months ago. In those five months, I used a maximum of 1000-1500 km of vehicles. I always pay attention to use the car between 2000-3000 cycles. It is unlikely that I will use it in Istanbul more than 110 km anyway. I don `t get it. Unfortunately, the concept of business ethics in the country is zero. There are no workers standing behind his job. How everyone puts money in the throat of their child without questioning whether it is money but halal. The man took almost two salaries without embarrassing me in 5 months. I wish we were a mechanic instead of reading and being a teacher. At least it would be our work ethic.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 6
pusutr
I wish you hadn't insisted on going to the same master. In such chronic situations, getting support from the service is a bit salty, but it makes more sense.
May this be our consolation, nothing happened to you or anyone else.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 7
mrmaden
[QUOTE = pusutr] I wish you hadn't insisted on going to the same master. In such chronic situations, getting support from the service is a bit salty, but it makes more sense.
May this be our consolation, nothing happened to you or anyone else.
[/ QUOTE]
Thanks. I don't trust if he is going to do it again right now, but he has a hug on the snake falling into the sea. We said from the lady's hometown, we said that she would compensate her mistake, Maybe we did not buy labor Vs but the first dhi thing of the man is that I get workmanship money, I get oil money Vs Vs ... man did not even find a fault in the remover he took. If I do not already pay credit, I will have the car repaired and sold properly. Although it is more than 96 thousand km. 2006 model. We have been with us for 7 years. I can't take your counterpart. His only fault was transmission. He has never had such a headache. We became victims of transmission. After this hour, I can not raise the car over 100 from fear. I don't know Napicami.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 8
pusutr
My personal opinion; at the first opportunity to do what is necessary in the authorized service. Even if there is something for your family, there is no loan to pay. Even if it didn't work, it would make more sense to have it towed directly to the authorized service. You pay 500 to that master, 1500 to service, but your psychology will be safer and more safe.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 9
mrmaden
If the amount is 1500 TL, I would never think. Authorized service replaces the complete transmission. He wants 10 thousand TL for him. I wish I had such a chance. But I will produce a solution as soon as possible. Let me return to Istanbul, thanks ... for your valuable comments.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 10
x571
[QUOTE = mrmaden] Mebla 1500 TL, I wouldn't think anyway. Authorized service replaces the complete transmission. He wants 10 thousand TL for him. I wish I had such a chance. But I will produce a solution as soon as possible. Let me return to Istanbul, thanks for your valuable comments. [/ QUOTE]

If you have a referenced master from the forum, go to him. Otherwise go to the service, change the gearbox. something stupid happens in the future, wheels become locked. The problem was due to the repairman problem. that gearbox doesn't keep order.
08.05.2020 20:44 # 11
blacksharky
friends is there a master you can recommend about gearbox? that is, it is not like advertising but we are looking for a reliable person. If there is someone in the market who does his job properly and with work ethics, it is necessary to glorify.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”