Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission Robot

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
01.05.2022 11:47 # 1
Gamaxd
I had my vehicle serviced. (Trigger set etc.) Meanwhile, we changed the oil tank because the oil tank of the gearbox robot was leaking oil. While changing the tank, it was removed and installed on the robot for one screw. However, my gearbox gives an automatic gearbox malfunction, despite repeated training of the gearbox electronically. While the previous change of the pressure pad was 140,000 km, it was 65,000 km and my vehicle was smooth until this process, never missed etc. he wasn't. The problem it's doing now: if my car and gearbox get hot, it shakes when getting up. (If I lift it revving up, it's okay) but the main problem is that if the car cools down completely, it never gets up because it releases the clutch so fast that my vehicle stops and then stays where it is, giving the automatic gearbox faulty warning. The master says that if we replace the pressure pad, it will be fixed, but I never had a pressure pad problem in my vehicle. Has anyone had a problem with the robot? vehicle peugeot 3008 1.6 e-hdi allure 2011
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”