Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

transmission problem in my automatic gearbox

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:57 # 1
kizilhakan
hello I have a problem with my automatic gear car, when the car is shifting to 3 gears, too many revolutions increase and pass, for example, shifting between 2000-3000 revs in 1 and 2 gears, it changes gears in 3 gears at 4000 revolutions, sometimes it works without problems, I ask for help from friends who are knowledgeable in this matter. If there is, I would like to have it taken.
Thank you, what would be the cost?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 2
Onur
connect the car to the computer, the peugeot's own program (planet) will be there, what if there is no problem, update the transmission brain, update it with the engine brain, but you will get better efficiency
08.05.2020 14:57 # 3
kizilhakan

I did a software update at another service, but not at the authorized service, but no change, but the engine seems to work better.

08.05.2020 14:57 # 4
Onur
The update was originally programmed. Is there a fault record? Orj in the gearbox. sometimes it is not possible to find a fault record if not done with the program
08.05.2020 14:57 # 5
kizilhakan
He gave an error about the oil level, we added oil and he got overheating
08.05.2020 14:57 # 6
oguzhan29
Bid master did not say anything about it.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 7
Onur
The overheating of the gearbox may be altered with the oil cooling circuit. It may be caused by the part called the heat exchanger in my vehicle. It automatically changes at 1-2 2000 cycles.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 8
kizilhakan
As you said, there is no problem with the gears in the grass, even when I go down the slope with constant gas, the 3 gears do not pass 4000 without seeing it.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 9
Onur
It seems to me that it is normal for the ramp to ask for 4000 because it wants it as it gases Gülme the numbers you hear should not be the gearbox revision, it doesn't hold up that much 2 months ago my cousin's renault clio gearbox oil gears etc. all done 1500 TL I think your gear does not have a problem, a competent master solves his job
08.05.2020 14:57 # 10
kizilhakan
Thank you very much for your interest and interest.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 11
Onur
you are welcome, if I could help, happy regards
08.05.2020 14:57 # 12
oguzhan29

In fact, if he finds the problem in the service, he will make it cheap if he has his own special master.

08.05.2020 14:57 # 13
bayelektronik
If al4 gear system is automatic gear system problem is solenoid valves only.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 14
Haksen016
first check your car's gear oil 60.000 km. The experts of the subject says that if it is not a remedy, the cellonoid valves may need to be replaced, as well as the cost of oil change + cellonoid valves 500 ytl. or something.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 15
peugeot murat
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] hello I have a problem with my automatic gear car, when the car is shifting to 3 gears, a lot of revs are rising and passing, for example, changing gears between 2000-3000 revolutions in 1 and 2 gears, shifting gears in 3 gears at 4000 revolutions, sometimes it works without problems, I request help from friends who have knowledge about this. If there is an expert in this field, I would like to take it over.
[/ QUOTE] friends al4 in gearboxes, usually because of the failure of the transmission pressure sensors or by pushing the vehicle, the rails inside the gearbox in the gearbox reduce the oil bump of the strainer in the part where the valves are attached to the hydraulic gear, and when I change it, I only have the customer service, when I change it, I make it in my service, when I change it, I make it in my service, when I change it, I make it in my service. I saw that this is a short-term solution, I have been distributing in the hydraulic block for about 1 year, I clean the investment in thinner, I change the customers, and I am loading, some friends have mentioned that the planes in the authorized services have been licensed by the actia, most of the devices in the private service updated by the internet / 09 / a version in the service 10 / A is used, that is, your car is at your service in the years of last year. If the addition is made, the installation in the private service will not be the solution. Do not pay money to the masters in the private service, do not pay the money. If I could be happy, my lord, compare everyone with the right people
08.05.2020 14:57 # 16
metin
[QUOTE = kizilhakan] hello I have a problem with my automatic gear car, when the car is shifting to 3 gears, a lot of revs are rising and passing, for example, changing gears between 2000-3000 revolutions in 1 and 2 gears, shifting gears in 3 gears at 4000 revolutions, sometimes it works without problems, I request help from friends who have knowledge about this. If there is an expert in this field, I would like to take it over.
[/ QUOTE]
I talked about the problem of automatic transmission on another issue. Finally, I found the avni master in the truck gardener, he informed us about the gearbox, what should I do in case of failure etc. and he solved the problem with an oil change. When I look at the comments, I think that even those who come from Izmir will be happy with everyone.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 17
valerenga
Hello friends,
I have a 2002 model 206 xr automatic gearbox, but it does not shift to the top gear, the problem is solved when the ignition is turned off and on again, it does not go into gear again that day, but the next day again, the same problem occurs at the first start and again, I am overcoming the problem with the open and close, there is difficulty, in some gears (which can change sometimes 2, sometimes 3), the speed is approaching 4 thousand and I feel the transition to the next gear hard, I bought the car about 6 months ago and how can I overcome this problem at a low cost, I ask for your help.
Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 18
valerenga
Hello there,
I have a 2002 model 206 xr automatic gearbox, but it does not shift to the top gear, the problem is solved when the ignition is turned off and on again, it does not go into gear again that day, but the next day again, the same problem occurs at the first start and again, I am overcoming the problem with the open and close, there is difficulty, in some gears (which can change sometimes 2, sometimes 3), the speed is approaching 4 thousand and I feel the transition to the next gear hard, I bought the car about 6 months ago and how can I overcome this problem at a low cost, I ask for your help.
Thank you from now.
08.05.2020 14:57 # 19
akifalkan
I have the same problem, the gear does not change without seeing the 4000 rpm. Does anyone know what the cost is going on?
08.05.2020 14:57 # 20
akifalkan
Valerenga, this is happening to me too, the gear doesn't run, but when I turn the ignition off, the problem goes off .... I don't know why
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”