Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

transmission problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:39 # 1
mhop
Hi guys, I had a hard time in the first gear and reverse gears while my car was getting up. When you go, the sound comes from the roof to the roof. The last reverse gear in the reverse gear, the car was stuck and the gear was stuck. What was wasted was not changing. We took it again, I took the clutch set again. I went to buy it originally. dio.scontinuous use master will be repair DIO.NA I need to help guys. Can you help me?
08.05.2020 18:39 # 2
outlaw
There is a place where the mechanic you are going to constantly dismantle the gearbox and the gearbox that they are working with is involved in revision works, will send it there and receive information and price, if the gearbox gets overhauled by revision, I will understand that Peugeot's delicate vehicles about the gearbox ...
08.05.2020 18:39 # 3
mhop
In this case, the gearbox requires replacement. The problem sdc is in the first and reverse gears.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 4
outlaw
If the [QUOTE = mhop] gearbox requires replacement, then the problem sdc is in the first and reverse gears.
the synchromeshes are checked, it is not known how much the price will give, but I advise you to set up a repairman like a man as soon as possible ...
As you said, the transmissions range from 700 to 1000 TL.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 5
mhop
Thank you brother
08.05.2020 18:39 # 6
outlaw
What do you mean, I hope you will solve your problem with little cost ... Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:39 # 7
mhop
Thank you.
08.05.2020 18:39 # 8
okaNStarss
My friend, stay away from the master who diagnoses the vehicle without testing, find a good master as he said in his friend. 800 TL was changed in my vehicle's transmission, the previous owner had given the invoice and the service slip.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”