Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission Problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
sarikulce

Hi friends, I realized that the gearbox was buzzing when I was going to work with my vehicle on Tuesday, especially when I was in 1 and 2 gear, there was a screeching sound.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
Guests
Let me say that Coskun brother is over. but you can hardly find answers to such questions. Because the transmission is a closed box. It is not known what you will encounter when it hurts. Let's do it while the transmission is lowered. Let's do this too. Up to 5 of 3 lessons ...
Have you looked at the clutch is close to finishing. In a clutch set, it gets hot in the set, for example, when it is spicy) :))
the axle is the nose, the axle is protected, the transmission is the ear, etc. etc ... the cost that may occur together is very much ...
If you want, let us check out the shop
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = CeCoLi] Let me tell you that Coskun is over there. but you can hardly find answers to such questions. Because the transmission is a closed box. It is not known what you will encounter when it hurts. Let's do it while the transmission is lowered. Let's do this too. Up to 5 of 3 lessons ...
Have you looked at the clutch is close to finishing. In a clutch set, it gets hot in the set, for example, when it is spicy) :))
the axle is the nose, the axle is protected, the transmission is the ear, etc. etc ... the cost that may occur together is very much ...
If you want, let us check out the shop
[/ QUOTE]
I agree exactly ... it was something that was with me .. I went to the master, took it, drove his guesses Sırıtma When I started saying 300-400-500, I started to get nervous Gülme I do not expect a clear answer without opening a closed box.
you by_ 2011-05-27 12:15:40
08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
sarikulce

Ofof I will be crazy or no friend, we did not know what it was.

I'll go at the first opportunity, let's look at the maslak industry
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
Guests
Coskun brother, we'll do it yourself, if anything :))
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
Guests
[QUOTE = sarikul ACE]

Ofof I will be crazy or no friend, we did not know what it was.

I will go at the first opportunity, let's look at the maslak industry [/ QUOTE]
I swear that if I'm not crazy no one will Gülme I lost only 5 kilos Sırıtma Our friendship, which is all important, don't bother ...
08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
sarikulce
Just think about it, my brother.
not like sorry, but as you said, friendship is another construction, we will meet at the first meeting
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
Guests
[QUOTE = sarikulce] Just think about it, brother bro.
not like sorry, but as you said, friendship is another construction, we will meet at the first meeting
[/ QUOTE]
Handshake God willing
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”