Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission Option?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:46 # 1
HakanYuksel
I plan to buy 206 in the near future. In the meantime, I opened a subject on the subject of modification, by the way, I thank the friends who are trying to help there. The question I want to ask now is that the automatic transmission in the car is more comfortable in my eyes. For this reason, I am thinking of buying the 206's automatic transmission. What is the advice of friends who use it? I do not get stuck with the price difference. Can automatic transmission be preferred in 206?
08.05.2020 20:46 # 2
talip206
I have been using it for more than 3 years. I have had one expense so far. When I first bought it, I had an oil and solenoid change. I use it constantly in Istanbul traffic. The place is coming I take the 2 km road in 45 minutes, stop and get up. It has not been the slightest problem so far. But I use it as carefully as I can. I definitely do not put the load of the gear on the gearbox while parking. In the first run, I shift the gear a few times so that the transmission is lubricated. I never hurry when shifting gears.
Fuel consumption is the same as manual on the long road. But a little too much in the city. With LPG, you can handle this problem. As with other brands, it has classic transmission and it has 4 gears. So he shouts a little according to manuele.

We say that the automatic issue is a chance business, it will fail from the first day. Our skin will be strong. The use of the previous owner is very important. Now if I give my car to someone who doesn't drive automatically, it probably malfunctions in two days.

If you have any questions, I will answer talip206 2018-02-16 17:21:46
08.05.2020 20:46 # 3
HakanYuksel
[QUOTE = talip206] I have been using it for more than 3 years. I have had one expense so far. When I first bought it, I had an oil and solenoid change. I use it constantly in Istanbul traffic. The place is coming I take the 2 km road in 45 minutes, stop and get up. It has not been the slightest problem so far. But I use it as carefully as I can. I definitely do not put the load of the gear on the gearbox while parking. In the first run, I shift the gear a few times so that the transmission is lubricated. I never hurry when shifting gears.
Fuel consumption is the same as manual on the long road. But a little too much in the city. With LPG, you can handle this problem. As with other brands, it has classic transmission and it has 4 gears. So he shouts a little according to manuele.

We say that the automatic issue is a chance business, it will fail from the first day. Our skin will be strong. The use of the previous owner is very important. Now if I give my car to someone who doesn't drive automatically, it probably malfunctions in two days.

If you have any questions, I will answer [/ QUOTE]

I have an automatic 206 in a close brother. The vehicle has been in itself for about 4-5 years. I have not seen any problems with the transmission. Rather than automatic, second-hand vehicle luck job teacher :) It is necessary to weigh the vehicle well. Because I don't like it a bit, I want to buy it automatically for manual reasons. Maybe I have reviewed 3-4Bin in between, so :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”