Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TRANSMISSION OIL LEAKAGE WILL (resolved)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 20:37 # 1
tired06
Hello friends, I have a problem like I need your ideas in my car but I only come home in the evening, I pull the car to the park until 10/12 hours.
When I wake up in the morning, under the car, there is a little bit of a small, sometimes a little bit of leakage.
But I do it only at night, I get on my way in the morning, I go to work, a half hour and forty minutes, usually I don't need a car until I leave work in the evening, and I parked for an average of 8/10 hours, but I didn't understand that there was no leak.
I took it to the master, there was no leakage of transmission oil, would there be such a thing?
I started doing this problem after the weather got cold and I changed the transmission ear and the engine ear before this problem.
By the way, we are antifreeze - firen hydraulics - steering hydraulics have been looking every day for 10 days.
What do you think is the problem I am waiting for your comments
I am thinking of taking it to another master at the first opportunity.
tired06 2017-11-25 08:50:44
08.05.2020 20:37 # 2
peugeotefe
If the oil leakage is caused by the gearbox and only the seal change will be made, a very high figure of 1,000 TL. Transmission removal work will be between 200 and 250 TL. Other than these, if there is a leakage at the joints of the transmission boxes, the transmission will be distributed again with silicon, which costs a maximum of 200 TL, I think the friend who gives you the price will change the transmission
08.05.2020 20:38 # 3
onlycihan
just like zero gearbox, if you add some more.

There is a leak that I think of the steering pump's hose connection in the evening. they do not understand the costly repair of the new pump. they only call 80 lira to replace the tank.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 4
tired06
I guess when you say 1.000 TL, I did not take seriously what you said after that.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 5
tired06
where do we check the oil of the steering pump
08.05.2020 20:38 # 6
tired06
where do we check the oil of the steering pump tired06 2017-11-03 15:48:14
08.05.2020 20:38 # 7
onlycihan
The pump has its own cover on it, when you open the cover, there is a stick included in the cover, it shows the oil level. If there is a leak, it becomes clear when you look at it from above. When I look at it, the hose starts from the bottom, there is a little bit of water from the hose and it drips down from there. I can see the vehicle dripping somewhere near the front nose
08.05.2020 20:38 # 8
tired06
[QUOTE = onlycihan] the pump has its own cover on it, when you open the cover, there is a stick included in the cover, it shows the oil level. looking at the car, I can see the passenger's side dripping near the front nose of the vehicle [/ QUOTE]

let me check it
08.05.2020 20:38 # 9
Peugeot35
teacher first, the same gearbox oil is already transparent as the liquid gearbox oil you mentioned is likely to be your problem.

if there is a rupture or a hole in the internal flow bellows, it may leak out from there, if the blower comes with the flow, the hole is coming down or something is likely to flow from it. Assess the possibility, if you say what everyone says, billions fly in the air. you have the internal flow bellows checked.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 10
peugeotefe
[QUOTE = Peugeot35] my teacher first of all, the same gearbox oil is already transparent, the problem may be that your problem may be.

if there is a rupture or hole in the internal flow bellows, it may leak out from there, because the bellow rotates with the flow, if the hole comes down, it is likely to flow from it, flowing is very slow, you may or may not be able to notice, you will say now that there is no oil in the bellows because it leaks without smearing the bellows, the event I experienced in my previous vehicle, evaluate this possibility so that if you say what everyone says, billions fly in the air. you have the internal flow bellows checked.
[/ QUOTE]
There is no oil and grease in the axle bellows and it is impossible to flow in the form of leakage.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 11
Peugeot35
[QUOTE = peugeotefe] [QUOTE = Peugeot35] teacher first of all, the same gearbox oil is already transparent as the fluid gearbox oil you mentioned may be your problem.

if there is a rupture or hole in the internal flow bellows, it may leak out from there, because the bellow rotates with the flow, if the hole comes down, it is likely to flow from it, flowing is very slow, you may or may not be able to notice, you will say now that there is no oil in the bellows because it leaks without smearing the bellows, the event I experienced in my previous vehicle, evaluate this possibility so that if you say what everyone says, billions fly in the air. you have the internal flow bellows checked.
[/ QUOTE]
There is no oil and grease in the axle bellows and it is impossible to flow in the form of leakage [/ QUOTE]

I'm not talking about the outer axle bellows, I mentioned the inner axle bellows.
08.05.2020 20:38 # 12
tired06
The gearbox oil, which I mentioned, lasted about 4/5 days, then it was cut off, I was in the industry yesterday, I had the maintenance of my car, oil and filters, I explained the oil leakage situation, they looked at it, there is no leak at the moment, the gearbox asked for the oil changed, they changed it, when the gearbox ear changed, they put 2 liters of oil into it. He said he had thrown more
There is no leakage in the last week, I look every day
I hope that I will not miss again, in short, I am not 1,000 TL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”