Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

transmission oil leak help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:28 # 1
furkanbaki

My friends leaking oil from the gearbox of my vehicle has come to the protection, I need to distribute the master gearbox for this or something. why does he usually do?

08.05.2020 15:28 # 2
metin
well, bilader so much we write personal information and information of your vehicle in your profile and signature section.
Now it is not clear where you are, let's direct to the familiar master in that area.
We do not know how to understand the transmission is automatic or manual
If you do not inform us, you can not get help from anybody, so you should share your information and even write all of your vehicle's brand model petrol diesel lpg in your profile and signature.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 3
furkanbaki

you are very right, sorry sorry bro vehicle 2000 model 206xr 1,4 gasoline

08.05.2020 15:28 # 4
Guests
No Metin says my friend; Open the "Member Control Panel Menu" in the upper left, click "Profile" from there, write the city or even the town you are in the "Location" section, and the "Signature" section at the bottom, the brand, model, model year, fuel type and Write the transmission system in relation to the question, then click the "Update Profile" button to save and exit. "
08.05.2020 15:28 # 5
metin
[QUOTE = badires] No Text friend says; Open the "Member Control Panel Menu" in the upper left, click "Profile" from there, write the city or even the town you are in the "Location" section, and the "Signature" section at the bottom, the brand, model, model year, fuel type and Write the gearbox system related to the question, then click the "Update Profile" button to save and exit. "[/ QUOTE]
clear +1
thanks.
08.05.2020 15:28 # 6
Selim Engin EREN

If the gearbox is caused by oil leakage, I think it is a little exaggerated, although there is not much foundation on the subject.

08.05.2020 15:28 # 7
ose
Yes, say hi to the master from me and you couldn't take a picture too exaggerated. kankam_743 2011-05-26 19:32:03
08.05.2020 15:28 # 8
asil16
[QUOTE = furkanba that]

My friends leaking oil from the gearbox of my vehicle has come to the protection, I need to distribute the master gearbox for this or something. why does he usually do?

[/ QUOTE]

they said that it is necessary to be inserted and looked at me in the car, something less than what I think is in the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”