Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission oil change in the automatic gear Pejo 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:01 # 1
fahrikem

Friends 2001 model automatic gear pejo 206 is the time to change the engine oil.In the meantime, I want to change the transmission oil, for now, I do not have any problems in the gear changes of the vehicle, but the person I received has not changed the gear oil before, so the fate is not certain, I asked a few friends, no problem. In case of missing or too much oil, I said that I will open a business and what I do is confused, because on the other hand, if the vehicle has not changed at 150.000 km, I am afraid that transmission oil will cause a big problem.

08.05.2020 16:01 # 2
metin
I do not even remember the number of things that have been discussed so much. why don't you research before you open a subject?
the oil should be changed every 25 to 30 thousand km.
text 2011-08-22 13:56:43
08.05.2020 16:01 # 3
kuantum
[QUOTE = text] my honorary this topic has been discussed so much that I don't even remember the number. why don't you research before you open a subject?
the oil should be changed every 25 to 30 thousand km.
[/ QUOTE]

Metin Bey, you said the oil should be changed, but I asked the authorized service the following question: "Wouldn't I just change the oil without touching the solenoid valves?" They said to me, "Then it will cause other troubles." So now in my mind, it sounds like something that can be changed together with oil solenoid valves, otherwise causing troubles :(
08.05.2020 16:01 # 4
metin
No nonsense or anything. Then when we change the engine oil, shouldn't we change the pistons? If there is a problem in the vehicle, the oil changes first, if the problem is not solved, the solenoid changes, if it is not resolved, there is no hydraulic revision etc. The oil is displaced, the vehicle relaxes, they are talking about the problem. They say go ahead and ask for a lifetime for oil
08.05.2020 16:01 # 5
kuantum
Then I will change the engine transmission ear and oil. Well, if I change the gearbox oil in a private service, but I don't get the efficiency, this time I go to the authorized service and change the solenoids, do the men change the oil again during the solenoid replacement? so will it cost me a second time?

Also, does bad oil cause oil pressure to drop? my oil pressure came out just under 2.5? does this necessarily indicate that the solenoids are broken? Or may the oil be spoiled?
08.05.2020 16:01 # 6
metin
they change oil again, they never hurt (:
Yes, the oil that has lost its feature loses its feature at high temperatures, that is, when the transmission starts to heat. solenoids are already breaking down because of this. I think that if you have a new type of celeoid in your car make up case, it can be solved with oil change.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 7
kuantum
Then first let me look at the motor lugs, and then if I change the oil, then .. Oh there is an axle .. :( :(
08.05.2020 16:01 # 8
sifremi unuttum
The transmission oil must be changed without overrun of 80,000km. If yours is 150,000km, replace now :))

08.05.2020 16:01 # 9
metin
[QUOTE = I forgot my password] The transmission oil should be changed without overrun 80.000km. If yours is 150.000km, change it now :))

[/ QUOTE]
80,000 lots. this oil and gearbox are different from manuals. If it is not completely oil, the vehicle will not go even 1 cm. therefore, the oil should be changed at a maximum of 30,000 km.
08.05.2020 16:01 # 10
basrix
Transmission oil does not change at 25 000, 60 thousand is not our room says our room is not a room at 100000 look at the change cathode, the amount of oil is written, the manufacturer adds lifetime oil, it only turns black at 100000, it is useful to change yellow blue red transmission oil, they have hundreds of classes, if you put the wrong oil, it will go to reno I put the dot 4 castrol did not make the oil yellow and different
08.05.2020 16:01 # 11
metin
[QUOTE = basrix] Transmission oil does not change at 25 000 60 thousand so our automators say it is not a room, change to 100000, look at the cathode of oil, it writes the amount of oil, the manufacturer has a lifetime of oil, it only turns black at 100000, it is useful to change yellow blue red transmission oil, they have hundreds of classes wrong If you put oil, I did not go to renoya dot 4 last time castrol did not have oil yellow was different [/ QUOTE]
you change it every 100,000 km Gülme
08.05.2020 16:01 # 12
Guests
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = basrix] Transmission oil does not change at 25 000 60 thousand is not our room says our room is not room, change to 100000 look at the cathode of oil writes the amount of oil manufacturer is putting lifetime oil alone, it becomes black at 100000, it is useful to change yellow blue red transmission oil There are hundreds of these classes. If you put the wrong oil, I did not go to renoya dot 4, it wasn't castrol.
you change it every 100,000 km Gülme

[/ QUOTE]

The color of the oil has nothing to do with the oil. It is a dye additive. They are named by names such as Dextron 1-2-3-4. If the vehicle is a Tiptronic gear, I'm talking about the AL4 gearbox. Dextron 3 recommends the standard, but authorized service Mobil LT71141 recommends. During the initial production, ESSO LT71141 was used, but mobile is currently being used because their deal has ended.

In addition, there is no oil life. Contrary to the nature of the substance. It is recommended to replace it every 25-30 thousand km AL4 transmission oil. Authorized service Göz Kırpma They say life time, but when you ask the master at the authorized service, the answer you get about how the gearbox cools may be the same as my answer. The gearbox cools with air. So where do these pipes coming out of the radiator enter? You ask, the answer you get is O pipes IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ...... Confused What should we say authorized service! Embarrassed

Metin brother, you say that you should embrace the transmission. Göz Kırpma

08.05.2020 16:01 # 13
berk2309
[QUOTE = text] [QUOTE = I forgot my password] Transmission oil should be changed without overrun 80.000km. If yours is 150.000km, change it now :))

[/ QUOTE]
80,000 lots. this oil and gearbox are different from manuals. If it is not completely oil, the vehicle will not go even 1 cm. therefore, the oil should be changed at a maximum of 30,000 km.
[/ QUOTE]

text my brother then my car was an exception, if you remember, I got the gearbox lowered this summer when it returned from cyprus it was not noticed that the car was protected by a sump protected from the oil seal.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”