Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

transmission oil

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:58 # 1
secur73
friends nowadays I wanted to change the gearbox oil of my car, the master of oil, wanted to check the gearbox oil, but the control bar & nbsp; My question is, is it possible to check the gearbox oil? Should I change the gearbox oil ??? the master said that there is no need to be lifetime?
08.05.2020 16:58 # 2
toga406
no rod, no screw nut. If more is flowing, it cannot be understood. until you add the jewelry on it
08.05.2020 16:58 # 3
koliva
If the plug is open, the oil level is dropping if it is drop-off. If it flows a lot, it is more, if it does not flow, it is incomplete.
08.05.2020 16:58 # 4
monur
[QUOTE = secur73] friends nowadays I wanted to change my car's gearbox oil. My question is, is it possible to check the gearbox oil? Should I change the gearbox oil ??? the master said that there is no need for life ?? if I go to my service for oil change, it seems like a novice in master pejo ... [/ QUOTE]
< br>
If you do not have a problem with the transmission, do not touch it. Meanwhile it means 200 thousand km from life ..
08.05.2020 16:58 # 5
hcbank
The gearbox oil change is changing according to the vehicle mileage. It is definitely the right recommendation that is written in the booklet of the vehicle, but since we know what the al4 transmission costs, it is a change with 1 original oil at 60000km note: al4 victim

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”