Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission / Gear problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:04 # 1
xdesign
Friends My 2006 xdesign 206 vehicle has a transmission problem. In this way, there is hardening especially in 1st and 2nd gear and R and there is a sound like plug. When I took it to the master, I thought it might have been pressures, but he mentioned the unknowable generation of the underlying disks. He said he could handle the gearbox without lowering it. Frankly, I also got a little hair and I said to consult you.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 2
serkan24577
my friend read the forum rules first introduce yourself who are you, what are you, where are you, which vehicle are you using
Our members who have completed their new membership and entered the forum, please introduce yourself by opening a new topic under the heading "Let's Know Our Members ". Filling in all the information will help us to know you better.

1.- Your name and surname:
2.- Your age:
3.- Your vehicle (Brand, model):
4.- Your hobbies:
5.- Your profession:
6.- Where did you hear the site:
7.- Your Blood Group:
8.- Your horoscope:
9.- The team you support:
10.- Which county or province are you in:
11.- Your MSN address:

08.05.2020 15:04 # 3
xdesign
Sorry man, I couldn't navigate much. I will pay attention :)

The information is here:
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?tıd=12567
08.05.2020 15:04 # 4
koliva
[QUOTE = xdesign] Friends 2006 My xdesign 206 vehicle has a transmission problem. In this way, there is hardening especially in 1st and 2nd gear and R and there is a sound like plug. When I took it to the master, I thought it might have been pressures, but he mentioned the unknowable generation of the underlying disks. He said he could handle the gearbox without lowering it. Frankly, I also got a little hair and I said to consult you.
[/ QUOTE]

Did this event go bad until it came to this day or did it suddenly happen? And is your clutch pedal too soft?
08.05.2020 15:04 # 5
GokhaN
I have the same in my car. He does it from the gear sticks. How nice if the gearbox can do without getting off.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 6
elnino35
Yes, the same problem is with me.
08.05.2020 15:04 # 7
xdesign
Suddenly, it happened like Koliva. dude the clutch is neither too hard nor too soft. I mean, I know that it is a good thing when it starts to soften towards somewhat harsh ends. Especially when I first start the car, there may be trouble in gear. Something is confusing when moving from 1 to 2. If it is something like the master says, we can get over 50-100 rubles with a small scratch. But let's come back, if the gearbox will land, you know that it starts from 150 so :) There is also a lot of gap in the gear. Wherever you look at it, it can play 4-5 cm left and right.
xdesign 2011-02-01 09:28:48
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”