Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transmission Failure and Oil Level Plug HK.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
13.10.2022 13:15 # 1
arifbsrn
Hello friends,

About 2 months ago, I didn't start the car for 4-5 days. After a few minutes of running the *S started flashing (I hadn't moved yet). I stopped the vehicle, looked at the oil, water, etc. There was no decrease. I ran it again, this time it didn't give any malfunction.

Then this problem happened 2-3 more times. all of them happened when I didn't use the vehicle for 3-4 days, so I thought the gearbox oil was low and I added about 100 ML gearbox oil (mobil atf lt 71141)

nothing at all until the other day. I used the tool without any problems. but the other day, I started the car in the morning, set off. After 300-400 meters, a sound came from the gearbox, so to speak, "gııııjjj", the traction dropped and * S started to flash (I say it came from the gearbox because the sound went away when the car was P or N). I stopped the car immediately. I looked at the engine from top to bottom and there was nothing strange. I went to the place where I parked and looked to see if there was an oil spill or anything, there was nothing. Then I started the vehicle again, I continued on my way quite normally. (there was neither drag nor sound)

and it happened again this morning. I wonder if the oil I added came too much and caused the valves - oil pump or something to malfunction?

Or is there a malfunction in the valves?

/div>
I couldn't open the transmission oil plug and check the level, because the bolt was stripped from the sides.

Because this gearbox oil level plug is made of old metals, I asked many places and could not find it.

Is there any place you can recommend for this piece:

set here 10-11-12-13< /b>

< /div>

finally; Would it work if I put the 17-18-19 (the 17 plastic) dipstick shown in the picture instead of this metal level plug?

TOOL: Peugeot 206 - 2000 model - XR - 1.4 automatic

24.10.2022 16:12 # 2
talip206
Your problem is not about excess or low fat. 100 ml less or more does not affect much. More than that is already flowing in the oil controls, or the masters who add oil do not add so precisely. You need to connect it to the device and look at the fault record.

You can get the part only from places that sell peugeot citroen spare parts. According to which province you are in, those who know from the forum will help
24.10.2022 17:49 # 3
arifbsrn
Hello sir. I changed the transmission oil last Saturday. About 4 liters of oil came out and I put new oil at the same level. I was able to barely open the plug inside the level pipe by clamping it in a vise.

After adding 4 liters of oil, I warmed up the engine well, shifted gears, and opened the plug. About 300-400 ml of oil has been drained.

The gear shifts are fine now. and a friend in the forum he opened a thread . I applied it too. Honestly, I've seen the benefits.

As you said, the oil aged and thickened, probably because the vehicle could not give the necessary pressure to the valves when it was cold.

in short. Good transitions so far.

I read something about deducting the value of 2750 from the transmission oil meter for every half liter after changing the transmission oil.
Do you have any information about this, sir.< /div>

by the way, I'm in Ankara too. Is there a place you recommend to have the vehicle connected to obd?

25.10.2022 21:19 # 4
talip206
Sir, if you are in Ankara, there is fatih ali imren in the Scythians, the peugeot piece
There is also hakan pejo/ peugeot in the industrial site. Orders that do not contain all kinds of parts are passed.

When I see that there was a place recommended by our forum moderator, I write it or if I find it, I add it.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”