Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

transmission crowing

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:12 # 1
Guests
how does this problem become evident?
08.05.2020 14:12 # 2
hasimayaz
Put the vehicle in gear and listen as you go down at least 90 with the clutch depressed. then throw the gear in neutral and take your foot off the clutch and listen .. then when the vehicle is stopped, gas and listen without pressing the clutch at idle.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 3
Guests
It does not cause any problems in this way, there is no difference in the sound, but when I go in 2nd and 3rd gear, when I take my foot off the gas pedal, I feel like I hear a very slight humming while the engine is braking.
08.05.2020 14:12 # 4
Guests
Either I felt a buzzing noise as I went faster in the silence last night. Thoughts of 90 or so are decreasing inconsiderably. but at 120-130 speeds, I feel a humming sound similar to the engine sound. I remembered whether the transmission was singing. I wasted. I pressed the clutch in gear. I hit the gas. no change. the speed decreases, the volume decreases. It's not a noticeable sound. it is not heard during the day. if there is zero asphalt or something .. however. what could be the source of this sound. As it increases with speed, it can be ball or ball.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”