Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TRANSMISSION

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
volverin58
I have 17 + 1 & nbsp; have boxer van minibus & nbsp; cengiz topel to the airport & nbsp; printing press was finished on 14.09.2012 gebze small industrial zone & nbsp; I had my car built for a company so that you could deliver it & nbsp; They said we changed the gearbox oil, I said okay & nbsp; I received my car on 19.092012 & nbsp; I went with my car for a while & nbsp; Then I heard the car crashed, I took my car to Kadosan, my car also said that there was no gearbox oil, and I said that new oil was added to my vehicle & nbsp; and I called the company about the man without the vehicle's transmission oil & nbsp; they said they will not go if anyone knows about it thank you help me

koliva 2012-10-09 19:42:42
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
berk2309
we also have 2007 boxer same gearbox oil & nbsp; if it is not drained or if you do not put the volume & nbsp; if it is not put on the vehicle you have it made you have it in my car, I got it in my car, I was a car, I think you are automatic As soon as it gets hot, the meat is fried and burns the lining and damages the gears. the new case boxer is back and the gear or something weak & nbsp; straining back. I guess he had oil but if there was a leg, it was okay to bole it before they went back to their fault. You paid in oil for free, so look for your right in this
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”