Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Transition from Euro Diesel to normal diesel

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:16 # 1
Guests
Hi guys, first of all, I want to summarize the story of opening the subject very briefly, and then my question will come automatically. Friends, our lower neighbor's house has a diesel heated boiler that has not been used for a long time. It has not been used for a very long time since 2000. Due to the fact that the boiler took up a lot of space on the balcony in the past days and especially only in the summer months, it canceled the heating system. I know old people for help, I changed the location of the accident. However, when it comes to the diesel tank, I learned that there is a little bit of diesel right now. I asked him what to do or he said use it to your car that he told me how to evaluate. I took the samples and took them to almost all the fuel stations here. They said that the diesel is a little old, but there is no harm. They said that even the new generation of zero diesel vehicles bought normal diesel. You know that friends who use diesel 206 know most of us use euro diesel. If I evaluate this diesel in my car, it will be a problem. My car 2005 model 206 1.4 X-desing
KP206 2010-05-26 22:26:36
08.05.2020 14:16 # 2
BuRCaK
10 years diesel and rural diesel. No matter how much, if there is a problem, the destruction and problems it will cause in your car will make you unhappy. If you can sell that diesel to truckers or minibuses. But I wouldn't put that diesel on my 2005 model car. I used to have 307 HDIs. The turbocharger failed and hurt me pretty much. If the diesel pump is broken or your injectors are pert, you will allocate a solid budget. you already put diesel in your car for that money ??? Göz Kırpma

I think the diesel car is no joke. My personal opinion is not worth putting your car in risk by putting the diesel that has waited for 10 years in the boiler's warehouse in your car.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 3
ibrahim YILDIZAK
After I bought the vehicle, I put rural diesel for a while. Result: I had to clean the injectors 400TL
08.05.2020 14:16 # 4
Guests
don't !! walla I would pull back tomorrow, then I had fuller from the tank, I made the tank 10-15 km, I guess it wouldn't hurt.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 5
ibrahim YILDIZAK
I know it is dangerous to empty the tank. As my recommendation decreases, supplement with the euro but the masters know better research (emptying the tank means that the dirt stays in the tank and it comes to the injectors as it gets the diesel pump as it gets diesel on it.)
08.05.2020 14:16 # 6
berko
walla when we bought 206 hdi in 2002, there was no eurodiesel, we used it with normal diesel for more than 6 months, no problem ...
08.05.2020 14:16 # 7
Long Beach
The rest of the diesel will be of higher quality. There is no damage, was there an eurp diesel in the past?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 8
rifatseker

In terms of giving ideas I saw somewhere; ALINTIDIR

1- EuroDizel fuel has alcohol (ethanol) that different companies use in different proportions . In this way, a thinner fuel and quieter burning is provided. To put it very clearly, the diesel engine is an engineering design that will burn almost anything that contains carbon. In other words, it is a design that can burn thanks to additives to be added to any type of high-flammable carbonaceous liquids, from olive oil to engine oil.

2- Sulfur rate is only 350ppm instead of 7000ppm . Due to this purification process, the production cost of the product increases. Sulfur, sulfate, combines with oxygen in the air and hydrogen in the fuel during combustion to form H2SO4 (sulfuric acid). This acid is not recommended for new generation diesel engines due to its corrosive feature. In addition, since the sulfur waste and the amount of particles decrease in terms of environment, all diesel vehicles will start to use this fuel in the near future (3-4 years).

3- Thanks to the preservatives added by the companies to the fuel, deposit formation in the cylinder wall and injectors is prevented.

For these reasons, it is recommended to use Euro diesel in engines with Euro-3 standard.

If you use normal diesel on an Euro-3 engine, there will be no problem in the short term, except for the slight drop in traction. It is also possible for your engine to have problems in the long term because of the reasons I explained above.

The use of Eurodiesel causes little increase in fuel consumption. This is because the number of C (carbon) per unit volume decreases. So the more carbon, the more power it produces.

Theoretically, regardless of the cylinder volume of the engine, there is a necessary force for the vehicle to move due to its weight, ground and air friction. However, fuel consumption varies from vehicle to vehicle due to engine technology / efficiency and loss tolerance of the driveline.

However, more attention will be required to use the accelerator pedal in diesel vehicles (in fact, this is also the case with gasoline). Especially during acceleration (acceleration), it will be necessary to load the pedal very lightly. Otherwise, a fuel called “throwing raw” will be exhausted without being burned.

Another point to be reminded is that the speed at which the diesel engine operates at maximum efficiency is the point where the engine gives maximum torque. You can learn this from your vehicle's factory data. There is also an air friction threshold point to be noted here. In other words, if you exceed this value in 5th gear, the average fuel you will consume at 100km may be more than you will consume in 4th gear at the same speed. You can only see the lowest fuel consumption value in a vehicle with a trip computer (and, of course, working like a man).

08.05.2020 14:16 # 9
Onur
I do not put it in my opinion, the injectors are blocked, the pump goes, the car does not go with that diesel
08.05.2020 14:16 # 10
H-a-d-i
I think it can be used by mixing it in half tank diesel (adding 10-15 lt).
08.05.2020 14:16 # 11
t@lip
[QUOTE = Come on] I think it can be used by mixing (adding 10-15 lt) in half tank diesel. [/ QUOTE]
Since that diesel is free, it is the logical solution.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 12
tayfunyesilyurt
[QUOTE = Come on] I think it can be used by mixing (adding 10-15 lt) in half tank diesel. [/ QUOTE]
I think it's a very logical idea;)
08.05.2020 14:16 # 13
SahinGun

Not a little bit of diesel, a friend who wrote 700lt ... I think it is evaluated by using it with new diesel instead of just using this diesel. But a minibus or trucker will not say no to this diesel, and a suitable person can be found and sold.

08.05.2020 14:16 # 14
ibrahim YILDIZAK
[QUOTE = sahing a]

Not a little bit of diesel, a friend who wrote 700lt ... I think it is evaluated by using it with new diesel instead of just using this diesel. But a minibus or trucker will not say no to this diesel, and a suitable person can be found and sold.

[/ QUOTE]

I think this is the most logical idea why would you risk it?
08.05.2020 14:16 # 15
cerci07
I did not put any euro diesel in my 2002 model ford fiesta tdci vehicle to this day.
The diesel oil is good I think injector cleaner put and use 700lt diesel after all
08.05.2020 14:16 # 16
BAHTIYAR
I agree with you
08.05.2020 14:16 # 17
can32
The shortage of normal diesel is often foreign substances in it. Its flammability is slightly lower and thicker than euro diesel. however, this engine can easily burn. My idea is that if you filter and clean that diesel well, it will not harm your vehicle.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 18
shamed
[QUOTE = Come on] I think it can be used by mixing (adding 10-15 lt) in half tank diesel. [/ QUOTE] bcede
08.05.2020 14:16 # 19
ErolSen
I did my military service in Yüksekova. there were so many toyota corolla I have never seen in my life. Everyone is using them. Of course, I caught my attention. I took a taxi one day, I will go to the market, I said to Toyota driver in a taxi. Uncle said, this is the homeland of the illegal gas leak, the gasoline gani gani gani is the best, most smoothly burning car toyotay, milet passo from it. If your car is Toyota, I will say that there will be nothing. but don't put them on the pejo. If you have friends or something, fill your Toyota and nothing will happen. or sell it.
08.05.2020 14:16 # 20
drakman
I stayed for a certain time in Yüksekova. As far as I can see, there may be more than normal Toyota, but I have not seen an exaggerated number of Toyota Corolla. When it comes to the issue of illegal gasoline, illegal gasoline creates problems in cars younger than 7-8 years old, it does not cause problems in old technology cars. If Toyota Corolla does not cause any problems, it is concluded that it lags behind as fuel technology. Because fuel technology is moving to more sensitive and advanced fuel forms. For example, domestic cars Toros, Şahin, and Brodway also do not have much undifferentiated gasoline, because these vehicles are not selective.
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”