Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TRANSFER NEEDLE DOES NOT WORK

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:02 # 1
FIRAT
Hi friends, the pointer that shows the time of the car does not work for a couple of days 40 (stuck at the time) and it fell completely in yesterday. will it explode to us salty?
08.05.2020 14:02 # 2
HakanGokdemir
Mr. Fırat;
I remember from the previous malfunctions, you are not one of the online users of our site. I look at your past when you encounter a problem, you have opened a subject, I could not see your comments on other topics, but still me and my friends will do their best to help you. Show yourself your respect by introducing yourself now ...
Best regards;
Hakan
hakan1203 2009-04-13 11:02:23
08.05.2020 14:02 # 3
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = hakan1203] Fırat bey;
I remember from the previous malfunctions, you are not one of the online users of our site. I look at your past when you encounter a problem, you have opened a subject, I could not see your comments on other topics, but still me and my friends will do their best to help you. Show yourself your respect by introducing yourself now ...
Best regards;
Hakan
[/ QUOTE]
I agree with you. If this is the case, we would first like to hear about it.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 4
FIRAT
hakan bey, I am a bank employee and we are only allowed to use the internet for certain addresses. When we enter other addresses, at the end of the month, these addresses are notified to our managers at the end of the month, and we receive a warning (there are no computers at home), so I log in and leave the forum for your support. thanks to all friends
08.05.2020 14:02 # 5
hasimayaz
[QUOTE = FIRAT] hakan, I am a bank employee and we are only allowed to use the internet for certain addresses. When we enter other addresses, these addresses are reported to our managers at the end of the month, the time of entry and the duration of stay, etc., and we receive a warning (there is no computer at home), so we are in the forum for a short time. I'm logging in and out Thanks to all your support [/ QUOTE]
Mr. Fırat, first of all thank you for your kind reply. It is a big problem that you cannot use the Internet actively.
Let's come to the problem, now the tachometer min. Is also left with or not max. Is it over and wasted? If there is a 2nd possibility, it is highly probable that the dashboard is broken. In our vehicles, the dashboard is sold in one piece and the price is a little salty. I think it was around 500 YTL. Calling it out may be a solution. Or there are Kadran repairmen in the industry. There may be another choice to show them.
08.05.2020 14:02 # 6
HakanGokdemir
[QUOTE = FIRAT] hakan, I am a bank employee and we are only allowed to use the internet for certain addresses. When we enter other addresses, these addresses are reported to our managers at the end of the month, the time of entry and the duration of stay, etc., and we receive a warning (there is no computer at home), so we are in the forum for a short time. I'm logging in and out Thanks to all your support [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
First of all, thank you for your understanding, I am sorry I cannot accept your excuse. If you can write the answer above or if you can open a solution for a problem, you can also open a dating topic with a few sentences! I think.
& nbsp; As a result, you will be helped and even begun by our Technical Officer Haşim. I wanted to share with you because I feel uncomfortable with this situation, so to say "Affola if we have LANGUAGE" ...
08.05.2020 14:02 # 7
erseno
my friend, I know your solution, if your car has a brain, take out the cables to the battery, make them touch each other and keep your contact open for 10 minutes.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”