Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

traffic insurance claims

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:12 # 1
dante0668
I think I opened the subject to the right place .. good evening everyone, I had an unfortunate traffic accident today. While waiting with the vehicle in front of me in the light, the vehicle coming from behind could not stop my car hit my back & nbsp; o & nbsp; I hit the vehicle in front with the impact of the crash, now in this case, the traffic insurance of the vehicle that hit my vehicle from behind will cover & nbsp; b & nbsp; I do not know because I did not have an accident, but as far as I heard, traffic insurance experts could be a little bit stingy in such situations. My question is & nbsp; My rear bumper has a pull-wire in the corner where the towline is, and the towline is curved, it took the blow from there, and now in this case the insurance company doesn't have to make that bumper originally? or my most striking subject is my hood & nbsp; The colored film has taken some blows from the front to the hood and & nbsp; a bomb occurred under the effect of that coup, now with the movie & nbsp; they can't fix that hood, but I heard they wouldn't give it in the new hood movie & nbsp; Do they have to disassemble and fix and shoot again? Sorry & nbsp; it's been a bit long but & nbsp; got stuck in my mind & nbsp; if anyone with experience or knowledge can help & nbsp; sevinirm
.... thanks ... Reviews
08.05.2020 16:12 # 2
mustafa486
go drop a car to a peugeot service. Other vehicles involved in the case should also leave any service. All 3 vehicles will be examined at the same time. You should support with pictures. The file will open, they will give you a number. The appraiser will look at this file (or not) in 3 vehicles at his own discretion. When the defect rate is tracked from the virtual court, which we call Tramer, with your file number, the service will tell you & nbsp; If you do, this much of the total invoice is up to you. If you have a cascoon, you will never pay. Otherwise, you pay whatever your defect rate is. But this amount is related to the total repair invoice of the vehicle in front. The insurance of the vehicle will pay the back of yours. You should follow your file closely and be careful until the defect rate is determined. In rare cases, this accident is not real.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 3
dante0668
I left the vehicle to a mechanic, I gave the pictures with the recommendation, there are 15-20 pictures, there is no damage to the vehicle in front of me. Will the front of the vehicle not cover the damage to the rear of the vehicle? that in one way or another, after I say do it & nbsp; I think the insurance company must have had to cover my damage properly?
dante0668 2011-10-08 20:56:07
08.05.2020 16:12 # 4
MemoTech
Firstly, get well soon. If you have written your report beautifully, all your expenses will be covered from the vehicle that crashes behind you without putting your hand in your pocket. Just indicate that you are driven by the impact of the vehicle hitting behind the rear and hit the vehicle in front in this way.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 5
dante0668
thanks .. & nbsp; In the report we wrote, I was struck by the vehicle in the back and hit the vehicle in front, and I hope this is enough ...
08.05.2020 16:12 # 6
I Love My Pug
Get well soon, bless God.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 7
dante0668
thanks...
08.05.2020 16:12 # 8
Platinium
In the past, they can ask for their information in the vehicle in front, you probably won't have a flaw. & Nbsp; I wish you had a meeting with the services, I think it would be better if the bonnet has come back.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 9
yeditepely
my friend is a situation similar to an accident but it is different. Regardless of the offense.I met the damage of the tenth. I met the back of the carpan, I met the back. I met the ten traffic. A car crashes into it. Even though the foot is on the brakes, the carpmıs.tab, he left him for the cost of ten. .
the buffer is easy to heat. enough to be familiar with the servant. it can be corrected. I would say it will belong to you in the front. Tım.cok also saw its benefit. I still couldn't get my money from exper tab.I'm waiting for the file to be closed.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 10
yeditepely

Change the hood, my brother, do not hurt. If you try to fix it. / p>

08.05.2020 16:12 # 11
dante0668
Thanks. I kept 3 separate reports 3 vehicles together, my vehicle with the vehicle in the front and my vehicle with the vehicle in the back. There is a movie, I don't think it can improve both the blow and the waistline with the movie & nbsp; If they dismount the movie, do they get it filmed again? Or do they get my paint done? & nbsp; while in a movie, correct it & nbsp; do I know if I will die? I do not know the procedure that has not happened to me before .. & nbsp; Reviews
08.05.2020 16:12 # 12
dante0668
thanks (yeditepely) ... & nbsp; When the bonnet lion logo was hit on the vehicle, it made a belly, one side of the front grille was broken, the rear bumper was hit from the right corner, the bidet & nbsp; the tailgate lower right corner is a little bit damaged, I left it to a familiar mechanic, there is no blow in the vehicle in front of me & nbsp; But the problem I was concerned about was that I left the mechanic, the expert came, said okay & nbsp; when I get it from the mechanic, the rear bumper makeshift curves in the hood & nbsp; I do not want to find that it has been curved, 3-5 local paint has been thrown away ...
08.05.2020 16:12 # 13
Platinium
Whatever the original version of the vehicle is, they do not interfere with the film
08.05.2020 16:12 # 14
dante0668
As Yeditepelyn said, I hit the vehicle in front by the impact of the vehicle in the back and I have to pay for the expenses in front of my own vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 15
yeditepely
yes, you have 3 separate minutes. right. unfortunately they do not make film again. they do not get angel headlight if they want to get an angel headlight. As I said.
& nbsp;
If the
is already to be edited, the film is inserted and corrected. Then the paint is made and so you get it.
& nbsp;
In my left back fender a walnut as a walnut has been formed, it was corrected and local paint was thrown. If you print it, you will be so good because it costs you ten times. If you give it to the service, they change everything. it is a complete paint, let me go. I thought.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 16
yeditepely
[QUOTE = dante0668] As Yeditepelyn said, I hit the vehicle in front of the vehicle with the back, and I have to pay for the cost in front of my own vehicle, according to the procedure?
[/ QUOTE]
yes brother you will pay. : (I don't have a stop for a moment. If 100 of you come back and hit you, God forbid it wouldn't be so little damage. Be sure it will belong to you. My friend has come to the press. Just do it because you leave me a 1.5 2 meter gap in red light.
08.05.2020 16:12 # 17
dante0668
The information you provided & nbsp; Thanks a lot for learning the procedure ... & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”