Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Traffic accident (without insurance)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:11 # 1
Salomalo
Friends, we have a financially damaged accident. Namely; Our vehicle hit the back on the pavement, the automatic transmission block broken, shock absorbers swings, rear trunk, chassis, bumper etc. damaged. However, the bumper vehicle has no insurance, the bumper said he would pay the damage, but I called the police to get a guarantee and get a report. The man says wait for news from me and he is waiting for news from us. We do not know the procedure, if the man does not pay, do I have the option outside the court, in this case, I can take out the perte.

note: no casco on both sides
08.05.2020 21:11 # 2
GokhaN
Get well, as far as I know, a little complicated uninsured vehicle hitting you. You can't take it out on the screen because it's not a car insurance
08.05.2020 21:11 # 3
ismailkaya
sigprtacina danis will give you the best information, you will get the receipt made, then you will get it from the court with interest
08.05.2020 21:11 # 4
HakanYksl16
If the police kept the necessary minutes, no problem, hodja. It does not matter whether it is a motor vehicle insurance or not. If the multiplier does not pay the money, you deliver the documents to the insurer and start the transactions. Since it is determined that the other party does not have any guarantees because it is entered into the legal way, the person will be happy to pay the money :)
08.05.2020 21:11 # 5
neukee
I have a similar situation, but the vehicle that hit me fled and went to the court with a license plate. I guess there is nothing else to do. I would be happy if anyone with the information shares: D
08.05.2020 21:11 # 6
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = neukee] I have a similar situation, but the vehicle that hit me fled and went to the court. I would be happy if anyone with the information shares: D [/ QUOTE]

Get well soon. Yes, there is nothing else to do. Unfortunately, the fashion of hitting and running has recently become popular. I hope you have a video recording or a witness. Sometimes there is a decision not to prosecute in courts.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 7
neukee
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = neukee] I have a similar situation, but I guess there was nothing else to do with the license plate. I would be happy if anyone with the information shares: D [/ QUOTE]

Get well soon. Yes, there is nothing else to do. Unfortunately, the fashion of hitting and running has recently become popular. I hope you have a video recording or a witness. Sometimes there is a decision not to prosecute in courts.
[/ QUOTE]

it was strayer to another vehicle than me, so there are witnesses. Mobese records are also available where the accident happened. Waiting for the vehicle, I sat on the bill and I'm waiting:
08.05.2020 21:11 # 8
sonerkyl
hmm there are two tools and witnesses and it is good to have video recordings. Get back again.
08.05.2020 21:11 # 9
Salomalo
[QUOTE = neukee] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = neukee] I have a situation similar to this, but I guess there is nothing else to do with a license plate. I would be happy if anyone with the information shares: D [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

it was strayer to another vehicle than me, so there are witnesses. Mobese records are also available where the accident happened. Waiting for the vehicle, I sat on the bill and I'm waiting:
[/ QUOTE]

You will treat such dishonests as they deserve. The cost has kept 10 thousand and you will print 15 thousand. In court, you will claim your legal interest and moral compensation, and you will hire the best lawyer, and you will lock in the expense.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”