Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

traffic accident (I was a victim)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:50 # 1
bjkamil
While friends were driving in the left lane in January, the vehicle from the middle lane hit my vehicle from the front right side. He said it was because the truck touched him from the right side. Of course he escaped. & nbsp; We kept a report. tramer was also 100% opposite party criminal. the expert gave approval. my vehicle was made. 5 months have passed. the insurance did not pay the money to the service. file is rejected. the service wants to collect the collection from me. I was surprised what to do. there was an institution called the insurance arbitration board. if I apply, will the result be ?? Has anyone faced a situation like this? Cost: 3.000 TL "Cry"
08.05.2020 16:50 # 2
koliva
Did you call the insurance and speak? What is the reason?
08.05.2020 16:50 # 3
bjkamil
Insured vehicles did not have any defects. They said that the vehicle that started the accident was the fault. I told him that I have no relation with that vehicle and that the vehicle that hit me was of interest to me. I know that it is also legally partitioned. so they are not willing to pay.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 4
erenoz
Get well soon is a bad situation. But I think you will be right. I am not a lawyer, but in such cases send a contracted petition without losing time with the logic of the word remains on the insurance company
08.05.2020 16:50 # 5
Guests
You should seek help from a lawyer.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 6
hsnsnl
I do not have a job with insurance, I have lived such an event and 700-800 TL of money out of my pocket as a +. We bought the original parts of the vehicle from the service and made it to a master, we delivered it to the master. We need to use the vehicle, our vehicle was original, the adjutant's & nbsp; will also use the side industry, because everything is changing. h Even though we are mentally ... I searched for this price, it was a motor vehicle.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 7
sosyete_60

Have you bought your own automobile insurance or the insurance of the opposite vehicle and which company is the insurance of the opposite vehicle

08.05.2020 16:50 # 8
toga406
Have a good legal protection in the clauses to protect the right of lawyers in clauses ma nerdee
08.05.2020 16:50 # 9
bjkamil
[QUOTE = sosyete_60]

Have you bought your own insurance or insurance from the opposite vehicle and which company is the insurance of the opposite vehicle

[/ QUOTE]
from the opposite side's traffic insurance coach allianz.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 10
bjkamil
I'm tired of their calls every day I will pay for the service. I will start legal transactions, if it continues in 1 year, I will collect it with interest. they didn't leave anything to do.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 11
ozaannn
[QUOTE = bjkamil]

I'm tired of their calls every day I will pay for the service. I will start legal transactions, if it continues in 1 year, I will collect it with interest. They did not leave anything to do. br /> In a few days but I know
That incident is between insurance and service because the services agree with the insurance and turn key builders do not attack our vehicles when they cannot get the money from the insurance.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 12
monur
One of the trucks that brought goods to the company was hit while coming back and made the rear tailgate useless. Providing parts replacement, painting and workmanship of the vehicle, the supply of the parts was made by İzmir Vosmer and the vehicle was delivered to us. and took his own money from the other party's traffic insurance.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 13
feline
Do not pay the money, then you will call them every day, but they will not be as understanding as you
If you bought the car, no problem. Beautiful, get in your car. They want to choose the easy way to get it from you.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 14
ttaylanaa
[QUOTE = bjkamil] insured vehicles did not have any fault. They said that the vehicle that started the accident was the fault. I told him that I have no relation with that vehicle and that the vehicle that hit me was of interest to me. I know that it is also legally partitioned. they are not willing to pay. [/ QUOTE]
Let them find the vehicle that has gone and escaped. When you call for service, ask them not to bother you any more. Why are you filing a lawsuit? They are hungry. They are not 100% right. Does the truck have any bumps on the right side of the vehicle that hit you when I was proven that the truck got involved?
I hope we have knowledgeable and experienced friends on this subject and will help you. You can make an application to the I have a complaint site, if you are 100% right, indicate that the service bothers you, by writing down all the details and showing the documents.
Get well soon ...
08.05.2020 16:50 # 15
koliva
I don't know the rules, but according to my logic, they wouldn't do your car without approval from insurance. Absolutely insured, we have given a confirmation that we will meet that your vehicle has been made. Otherwise I think they should have reported the situation before they were done.
koliva 2012-06-07 09:58:45
08.05.2020 16:50 # 16
bjkamil
Thank you for the information you provided friends. then I will not pay. As you said, they should try. I apply to the insurance arbitration board. Then we wait until it ends.
08.05.2020 16:50 # 17
ttaylanaa
Now, there is a situation like this in the bidet. It was found out that the vehicle that hit you in the rejection decision is 0 defective ... Is there a truck in the event, did you say that there is a situation caused by the truck in your statement? Indeed, if the truck pushed the other vehicle onto you and caused an accident, the vehicle that hits you also has no defect. In such a case, the insurance company of that vehicle does not want to pay the money. Are we paying from our pocket, do we have no insurance? (The answer to this question may solve the incident) If you have accepted the status of the truck, you may have left the occasional vehicle out of the incident (regarding the damage of your vehicle). If the vehicle in between is really innocent, it also has a grievance. I wrote my first comment without thinking too much, but your case should get help from a highly complex expert. You are on the left lane, you do not have a breach of ribbon. If the vehicle going in the middle lane hits you by violating the lane as a result of the push of the truck, it is not a crime if it could prove it. Especially if you have given a statement in this direction, you are directly victimized. The whole mistake is in the truck driver, but unfortunately it is not in the middle. You are 100% right, but the person who is wrong is not there. If the truck really caused everything, the insurance company is the victim of the right vehicle. But if the vehicle in the middle with the expressions given is correct even though it is wrong, this is really annoying situation ... It has been overlooked again.alana2012-06-07 11:05:11
08.05.2020 16:50 # 18
feline
Of course, why are you giving up the money? If the services can bite like this, they can take off their tail. If you think you have the right to call them again, contact the court. See you there. Don't call me again. At first, such an incident, we learned that they sent the insurance money, they are doing it to make money from my friend. After the big nissan service, I called the phone when I called again. I said I got the phone. The insurance has paid them on Monday, the 3rd day of the event, feline 2012-06-07 10:49:41
08.05.2020 16:50 # 19
toga406
objection whether they go to pay. I say they would sue
08.05.2020 16:50 # 20
ttaylanaa
I think we should not pay for pat and go, but can we think about the incident a little more deeply and produce a solution?
What would you say if the vehicle driver who stayed here, not our friend, wrote something like this. I was driving normally from the middle lane, and the truck on my right hit me suddenly, causing me to hit the vehicle that had overtaken me. The truck has escaped, I could not tell the vehicle to my left that the incident was caused by the truck. There is a lot of damage on the left and right side of my vehicle, 6 thousand TL costs occurred. What should I do? Of course, I am shaking now, but in the court decision & nbsp; there is a result that the vehicle in between has no mistake & nbsp;. I wonder who covered the cost of the vehicle in between?
& nbsp;
The incident is a bit complicated ...
ttaylanaa 2012 -06-07 11:23:55
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”