Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Traction, idling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:26 # 1
scorpions_64
Guys, I had opened a few topics before, but I couldn't find an answer to my questions exactly. As of today, I went to the opium peugeot service, which is the closest service to me. I explained the situation;
1- After working in the morning, the car does not eat gas until it gets warmer and passes to the gas. I don't have to eat it, so I have to press the gas 1-2 times (it does this a bit less than on gasoline) There is a traction problem. The heavy maintenance of our
vehicle has been done. spark plug, timing set, air & pollen filter, oil & gasoline filter etc. and throat butterfly was cleaned. the injection they call the cylinder? And if we change this, does our fault go away? Since it is an independent injector in LPG, does it also work in LPG? & Nbsp; & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:26 # 2
Ali
Have you ever been dealing with car software?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 3
by_imp
If you do not eat gas, if you do not press the gas, will it stop or will there be a deviation after stopping
08.05.2020 16:26 # 4
scorpions_64
If [QUOTE = by_imp] does not eat gas, if you do not press the gas, does it stop working, if there is a deviation after stopping [/ QUOTE] If I do not press the gas, if I do not press the gas, it works normally until I press the gas until it gets hot .... div>
08.05.2020 16:26 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Ali] Have you ever dealt with the software of the car? [/ QUOTE] Your software wasn't dealt with
or something
08.05.2020 16:26 # 6
scorpions_64
topic current friends !!!
08.05.2020 16:26 # 7
albayman
Have the car connected to the peugeot planet 2000 device and someone who understands it should check its values. Look at the air fuel values from lambda. & nbsp; see if there is a mixture error. If the mileage is not high, the injectors are likely to be solid, only minor clogs may have occurred. it can be cleaned anyway. I had the problem of not eating gas when
pressed the gas before, at corsa gls, there was a problem in the car's heat sensor. Although the engine was 90, & nbsp; sender & nbsp; 40 was showing and sending a rich rich mixture. & nbsp; sender's socket was cleared, the problem was fixed. As I said, connect it to the device (computer) and have it checked.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 8
okankrgz
inform your vehicle. Get it done first, does your vehicle shake ???
excessive fuel consumption, delay in acceleration, accelerator pedal reaction delayed?
malfunction may be oxygen sensor!
08.05.2020 16:26 # 9
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = okankrgz] inform your vehicle. Get it done first, does your vehicle shake ???
excessive fuel consumption, delay in acceleration, accelerator pedal reaction delayed?
brother, there are all. God bless you, these are my problems. Did you say the oxygen sensor? So where exactly is this sensor in the vehicle? Do I need to clean or change?
08.05.2020 16:26 # 10
scorpions_64
okankrgz brother, lonely When I connected it to the computer in service, the 1st cylinder showed malfunction. When I asked the staff what is the cylinder failure, the first injection could be defective. Obviously I didn't get a complete answer. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:26 # 11
albayman
[QUOTE = scorpions_64] okankrgz sister, lonely When I connected it to the computer in service, the 1st cylinder showed malfunction. When I asked the staff what is the cylinder failure, the first injection could be defective. Obviously I didn't get a complete answer. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
1. If the person who says that the cylinder showed a malfunction, the master should be able to tell why he got the malfunction and the solutions. I meant that when I say someone who understands in my top message. Unfortunately, it is not possible to tell the exact name of the malfunction that appears on the computer. Find someone who understands this job really well, or try out a fateful fateful experiment.
Clean it up, come on for a few days, let's change it, come on for a few days. Let us change the station you are fueling. & nbsp; when you spend money is a pity for the fuel.
08.05.2020 16:26 # 12
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = colonel] [QUOTE = scorpions_64] okankrgz brother only showed the 1st cylinder failure when I connected it to the computer in the service. When I asked the staff what is the cylinder failure, the first injection could be defective. Obviously I didn't get a complete answer. & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
1. If the person who says that the cylinder showed a malfunction, the master should be able to tell why he got the malfunction and the solutions. I meant that when I say someone who understands in my top message. Unfortunately, it is not possible to tell the exact name of the malfunction that appears on the computer. Find someone who understands this job really well, or try out a fateful fateful experiment.
clean this for a few days, come on, let's change this for a few days. Let's change the station you are fueling. & nbsp; money is a pity when you spend money.
authorized special service does not matter, I recommend you to find a master who understands well.
[/ QUOTE]
here is my problem this is either ... there is no master who understands the man from the smart peugeot. There is a sound coming out of every head, no injector failure, no ignition failure, no pressure pad etc. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:26 # 13
albayman

Master, then I think that it would be more appropriate to give the authorized service to the authorized service, to see the trouble and look for a deal accordingly.

on my first car, I got a lot of inexperience on these issues. If it is going to touch my master vehicle I do not know, I made a preliminary speech in advance, I did not give 5 cents to my problem. bosch car services require 40 TL for fault detection. Corsa gls lit fault light in marmaris 2 years ago, bosch car made fixation in the service, it did not take 2 minutes. They wanted 40 TL. I threw 5 lira in front of the shop, I pulled and went. On the way I said, I said, "I am bursting throat for 6 hours for 40 TL and I will not give it to you."
08.05.2020 16:26 # 14
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = colonel]

Master, then I think that it would be more appropriate to give the authorized service to the fault diagnosis and see the problem and turn to look for a deal accordingly.

on my first car, I took a lot of inexperience on these issues. If it is going to touch my master vehicle I do not know, I made a preliminary speech in advance, I did not give 5 cents to my problem. bosch car services require 40 TL for fault detection. Corsa gls lit fault light in marmaris 2 years ago, bosch car made fixation in the service, it did not take 2 minutes. They wanted 40 TL. I threw 5 lira in front of the shop, I pulled and went. On the way I said, I said, "I will blast the throat for 6 hours for 40 TL. I will definitely not give it to you either." I went to the shuttle service. I explained the situation, they connected the vehicle to the computer, and I saw that there was a failure of the 1st cylinder on the computer. When I asked the authorized staff what is this malfunction; "& nbsp; 1.injector may be defective". What does this mean, cylinder failure, injector failure? I opened the subject here. When a friend said the oxygen sensor might have malfunctioned, I unplugged the oxygen sensor cable yesterday evening and & nbsp; suddenly cut off and stop the gas while going, etc. the vehicle began to skew. So, I immediately put the cable in place, so I came to the wing with no sensor failure. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:26 # 15
albayman

the official wasn't very close. What should I say, brother God bring the master to the proper master. It is not correct for the authorized service to establish a probability sentence. it needs to pinpoint the problem, but there is a lot more to be done in this country. I say it easy.

08.05.2020 16:26 # 16
scorpions_64
friends & nbsp; okankrgz malfunction made sense to me. Though I unplugged to try it, the vehicle has become unbalanced, but I guess we cannot understand whether this is faulty. Could the brain of the car mislead us when we connect the car to the computer according to the ideas I have researched? that is, can the rich poor mixture show the injector or cylinder failure? we need to disassemble and clean the oxygen sensor. & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”