Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

traction falling problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 15:09 # 1
serkan106XR
greetings friends. I have a 98 model 1.4 engine 106 xr. When I first bought the car, it would go crazy like pressing the gas. I wasn't trying too hard to reach 140-150. But for the last 1 month, something started to happen to the car slowly. When it touches the gas, the car does not jump, but it gets very slow gas. I do it even to reach 120. I closed the gas and tried it with gasoline, the result is the same. The clutch, which grasped in the middle, started to grip above for the last one week. 3 months ago, I had replaced the faulty idle sensor and now it started to make idling problems again. When it is idling, it makes a ruffle sound, even a sound that is so much that it can be heard from outside when the hood is closed. I can do this car. Is it time to throw it away?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 2
phaselispa
It may be that you sound like a good sound, usually from a tensioner ball. Turn on the air conditioner and test it. Bid as far as I know it has something to do with the air conditioner. It seemed to me that it was due to the transmission in falling from the traction.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 3
serkan106XR
a sound like a ruffle synchronously with idle, not a sound. I forgot to say from the beginning, there is no air conditioning in the car. Could the fall from traction be related to the brake lining?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 4
sniperElite
Let the sound you call that frill come from the manifold, whilst the vehicle stops like a whistle, it seems that the vehicle's plastic manifold first takes air from one place of the vehicle. When you press the brake, at first, your foot is as it goes towards the gap, be careful with it.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 5
Guests

The answer to the question you asked is already hidden. If clutch clutch has changed, have the thrust-lining checked. It is probably time to change.

08.05.2020 15:09 # 6
serkan106XR

Yes, when the sound is running at idle only when it stops, the sound disappears when you touch the gas and it starts to be heard again. The temperature indicator is just light, so when the temperature is on, the light does not light up, so I can't say how many it is numerically, but it has never been lit up. there is no feeling of falling into the gap in the brake but it is in the clutch and it is the pressure pad problems I guess

serkan106x is 2011-03-15 16:12:54
08.05.2020 15:09 # 7
serkan106XR
What is the cost of changing the press pad 3 down 5 up?
08.05.2020 15:09 # 8
xdesign
Serkan brother is caused by 2 millionth pressure pad. If there is no smell and it is chilling at idle and it is like a gulu gulu like a turkey turkey, it means that there is a problem in the balls. If there is a smell, it means that it has peeled off. If it grazes, you crash it and it explodes like 200 in total, including 150 gearbox downloads. But if you need to change the print set completely, it will explode 150 labor + 200 (3 down 5 up) 350 TL.

There is an option like this. If the master is honest and good (****), he lowers the gearbox and removes the pressures, giving you sand and oils like glass. Of course, if there is no stripping ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 9
xdesign
Footnote: You will be comfortable with the change set when you are ready to give it to any kind of 150 workmanship. After 2 days, it can be stripped again. Let me tell you in this way that fuel will increase. Get rid of it. Throw a transmission oil out of the way when it's ready. Let them take care of you. If you have more than 10 20 call status available. The cost between 300 and 400 TL ...
08.05.2020 15:09 # 10
serkan106XR
I lifted the gas pedal of the car a little bit to the air, but nothing changed, I continued to use it like this. his traction got better, he started to go like a cartridge. He now clutches the clutch as normal. I just went to the master today, that stinking sound was left in idling. I heard the sound. He looked to his right and touched the bio to his left, the sound was cut. A piece of iron was screwed out, the tip was shaking, and he was screwing it as he tapped it.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 11
semih
First of all, my past 206's traction has decreased 1.6 engine 110 horsepower, but there is no agility, clutch grasp above and overheating 100 110s, the vehicle is 98 thousand thousand what do you think the problem may be when the bidet is getting up in the lamp, the vehicle sounds like rubbing into the fender.
Best regards.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 12
assat76
[QUOTE = semih] First of all, let's get traction in my 206, the traction has decreased 1.6 engine 110 horsepower car but there is no agility clutch clutches up and overheating 100 110s, the vehicle 98 thousand thousand what do you think the problem may be like the bidet getting up at the lamp sounds like rubbing into the fender. can it be from it?
Best regards.
[/ QUOTE]

The sound of rubbing on the fender comes from the balls on the rear wheel. The bearing may have come off. The height of the temperature and the low traction may be the cause. The radiator may be defective, the thermostat may be broken, the circulation may be disturbed. But at the same time, if the temperature is high and the traction is low, you may also burn the gasket. If the inside of the water has turned the color of tahini and there is oil in the water, the gasket is burned, otherwise you should look for the problem elsewhere.
08.05.2020 15:09 # 13
djchaos
If the timing of the clutch-finished vehicle has not changed, the timing undercarriage clutch pressure pad is a good master in the industry, you can get a complete check up and detect faults. Thumbs Up
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”