Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

traction dropped well

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 15:13 # 1
ask307
Hi friends;
Friends caught my attention today, I took the car's tank today, took 49 liters of fuel and overflowed why not taking 60 liters. When the car's tank is full, the car is falling from the traction, the car is not comfortable, the air filter is clean, the catalyst is empty, the injectors are good, so the bosch car service can be what else do you think. The clutch did not change at 97000 km, it is shaking a bit at every departure, but the repairman said there is a half clutch, I don't know what to do.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 2
GiTaRRa
How was your timing belt not, man? Have you ever used bidet fuel cleaner? Could your brakes be tightening or have you ever looked at it?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 3
ask307
The timing has changed at 90000 km, mate. I contributed würth but I could not see continuous relief. I wonder if I can brake
08.05.2020 15:13 # 4
phaselispa
It takes 49 liters because it contains fuel. it means there were 11 liters inside. Did you mean something else, did not I understand?
08.05.2020 15:13 # 5
Serhun
When you make the tank full, the performance of your vehicle may be due to the contamination of your tank. The fuel that comes with a higher flow than usual when you open the gun at the station too much fuel, may be mixed with fuel, deposited water, etc. It is useful to clean the tank at certain points in each part. Good luck with.
I would appreciate if you have the opportunity to test this forecast and share it. For example, when you are asking for fuel, ask the pump to ensure that you fill in the slowest way, and we take the fuel, then park for a long time and then follow this problem. If this improves in this way, he should clean the tank and replace the fuel filter whenever possible.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 6
ask307
I wonder if my fuel filter was 30000 km. According to the diesel indicator, there was no fuel in there, I think there is a diesel, the indicator is wrong, even the road to go on the trip computer ----- such a line came out, so I bought it after 0 km, it bought 49 liters of diesel, and even the pump does not buy another. what you think is logical warehouse pollution
08.05.2020 15:13 # 7
Serhun
I think that the liter of fuel he bought should not be too bad, it should be completely unfinished that you could go to buy fuel. Sometimes the vehicle does not end faster than the slope of the vehicle, etc. due to the shape of the tank, especially in every vehicle (you will see this while following the range on the trip computer) and cannot show it correctly.
If your fuel filter is the model with bottom drain, you can easily determine the condition of your filter and nothing else in your fuel if you open it slightly and get a glass of diesel as a transparent container. Good luck with.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 8
assat76
If the vibration occurs but does not stop at the start, it is either a spark plug or an ignition coil.
08.05.2020 15:13 # 9
metin
I do not have much experience but I know that this diesel engine never goes to this chassis without a turbo. So thanks to the turbo, this engine takes this vehicle. For this reason, I think the problem may be from the turbo or parts that work in cooperation with the turbo.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”