Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Traction drop, com2000 error

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:07 # 1
blntctn
1. Friends, I wanted to ask hurriedly because of the problems I had in my vehicle, I was careful when I was driving on the road. 3500 Revisions u n also reduces drive does not realize doing tube or gasoline, it had very little first 2 seconds of sound from the friction when a voice comes on the brakes or is such an audio what is what, I do not know how to improve care of the car's 5,000 km before made print lining timing winter maintenance or something now 106 thousand km
2. Also, the airbag lamp was on, when he connected it to the computer today, he said that he could make a com2000 error between 100 and 150 TL, then he said that it might cause malfunction again.
3. How can I prevent a slight water leak from the part of the vehicle's antenna on the ceiling? I wanted to tighten the silicone, but I am waiting for the rain to rest.
4. When I left the phone on the Electronic screen part of the vehicle and when I picked it up after a while, I saw that it was very hot.
5. When I pull the steering wheel of the vehicle to the end (in turns), it may cause a little shaking and noise?

Guys, I'm sorry, I organized it for the 4th time. I have asked questions since last night.
blntctn 2015-02-25 12:58:14
08.05.2020 19:07 # 2
vpro
1-- as if it's happening to me too but seriously but just like a shame (I feel) Big smile Maybe I was pawed, maybe I was in 2nd or 1st gear but I don't know what the solution is.
2-- airbag malfunction burned in me, I removed the steering wheel, there are 2 screws, hepi ball, there are 2 film cables going to the steering wheel, I dismant the sockets, then I roasted it and fixed it.
3-- the most logical solution is silicone I do not think it will be taken care of by anything else, leave it at night, dry up in the morning, metal as a result, apply to the ceiling, silicone
4 - the heating air passes below the rate, it gets hot if it blows hot 1 if the screen has bulbs it is heating 2 it is not abnormal, it is also very hot in me while the car is blowing hot

vPro 2015-02-25 10:03:31
08.05.2020 19:07 # 3
GokhaN
1 - It may be a situation related to oxygen - It cannot burn fuel and turn it into performance. I thought the print could be lining but you changed.
2 - If com2000 gives error, change the complete handle may occur again.
3 - There is no other way than to disassemble and screw the bottom with silicone.
4 - the temperature is normal.
5 - Avoid using full turns can damage the steering box and bushings. if it doesn't normally cause problems, it will be ok for now.
Gokhan 2015-02-25 14:44:16
08.05.2020 19:07 # 4
blntctn
1. Doesn't that affect what you say in general? It only happens at a speed of 50 km.
08.05.2020 19:07 # 5
blntctn
The problem of falling from the traction on the speed was solved by itself.
As they say, I squeezed the silicone on the antenna and we solved that problem.
I do not sound exactly at the steering wheel anymore :)
I hope I can pull out the box under the wheel today and try it :)
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”