Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Track Cd Problem?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:55 # 1
daggerunion
Hello friends. We have a 2006 206 1.4 HDI X-Design . There is only one problem with the cd player. I make a music CD in the form of tracks , but when I insert it into the car, the music does not play. He is just trying to read the cd . But on a strange side, this. We leave the CD in the cd player. He stays at the ecomod. When we come and check 2 hours later, we see that it reads and plays 2-3 tracks. After a while, it goes up to 4-5 pieces . However, while playing 4-5 tracks, it can still cause problems. What exactly is the problem? Does it do so because it is not the original cd? However, there is a music CD that we use in another car, for example, it plays it smoothly. It is not original either. What is the cause of the problem? What is the solution, if any? Thanks in advance ..!
08.05.2020 14:55 # 2
Guests
Our cars are just playing tracks, I am writing the CD in the media player. I could not play the mp3.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 3
daggerunion
I am already taking tracks but this problem is already on Track cd .
08.05.2020 14:55 # 4
Guests
Well, there is a problem in the industry. If you show it to an auto electrician in the industry, there is something if it is in eco mode.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 5
daggerunion
It is not a problem to take it to eco mode. I guess it was a little bit wrong to explain. When you switch off the ignition, you get to eco`mod or cd player. Here you can read some pieces when you wait in eco`mod. However, I read Track CDs that I made before without any problems ..!
08.05.2020 14:55 # 6
rifatseker
It may also be related to the software and CDs you use. Select CDs from quality ones and change the software and try again. And even if you have the opportunity, you can try it with another computer / cd burner. You can be sure.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 7
daggerunion
[QUOTE = rifatseker] It may also be related to the software and CDs you use. Select CDs from quality ones and change the software and try again. And even if you have the opportunity, you can try it with another computer / cd burner. You can be sure. [/ QUOTE]

I also thought of it as a friend Media Player .. I tried it with two software .. I will try it with bidet .. I will even go somewhere soon .. I can try it with a pc there .. I will write the result ..!
08.05.2020 14:55 # 8
dukenukem82
tape cd chooses use good quality cd no problem
08.05.2020 14:55 # 9
GokhaN
I have a similar problem in princos, the problem is not appearing in other brands, it is also causing problems across other brands. Set the speed of the CD to 24 x. Use Nero instead of writing from Windows Media Player.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 10
okan77
I also had a problem in 307, I replaced the CDs with quality and I keep the Nero burning speed to the lowest level.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 11
karayel1984
If you want ashampo burning studio program, I am writing with it, I have never encountered a problem. It would be better if you keep the writing speed low.
08.05.2020 14:55 # 12
t@lip
[QUOTE = LANOPE] our cars are just playing the track, i'm writing the cd in the media player i couldn't play the mp3 i can tell if anyone else can do it [/ QUOTE]
The diagnosis of LANOPE is correct, it is necessary to pay attention to two points,
1- Quality CD should be used,
2- cd should be written in Windows Media Player.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”