Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

traces on glass

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:09 # 1
yawruaslan
First of all, hello, I will shoot a window film on a vehicle and when I go to film, they told me that there are welding leaks on the glass and they will come out and this will be a problem for the film, but they did not have a little splash (I did not fully understand that it was impossible to have a source of work, not a car accident). What can I remove the traces with the falcon, I tried little but I don't want to draw in the mosque Do you have any help: S
08.05.2020 14:09 # 2
shamed
ziebart weya sonaxta may be working on it. If you want a comment, come on, brother will help you on this issue
08.05.2020 14:09 # 3
gsi_club
I never get in touch. Whatever I have done in my car ...
08.05.2020 14:09 # 4
H-a-d-i
[QUOTE = yawruaslan] first of all hello I will make a window film on a car and when I go to film the film they told me that there are welding spattering on the glass and this will come out and it will not be a problem for the film but it is impossible to have a little bit of work (not a car accident. I did not fully understand) what I can remove these marks with falcatay, but I did not want to draw in the mosque, do you want to help? Say it, let him take a look. will make it affordable. If it doesn't happen, it will tell you what it takes.
08.05.2020 14:09 # 5
Ozgur
how did the traces of resources come from inside?
08.05.2020 14:09 # 6
Guests
Well, brother, they are working so hard that they have been examined by 2 authorized services. They did not understand.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”