Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Toyota Corolla 1.6 Sol

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:12 # 1
hsnsnl

Hello to everyone,

Can I get your comments about this tool :)

http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-toyota-toyota-hastalarina-149026317/detay/

08.05.2020 18:12 # 2
Guests
I like this and sedan normally but this vehicle looks nice. But I say take it.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 3
Guests
My humble advice;

If you are going to buy this kind of non-sports vehicle, you should pay much attention to the originalness of the vehicle. This vehicle has fallen into certain hands. We understand this from the headlights, headlight dimming, window film, how do we know that it has been used with a 5 cm spring for 2 years and the original springs have not been installed 2 days ago? Those who do not give 250 TL and do not want to give money to the experiment while buying the vehicle. They were frustrated when 2500 TL hidden costs occurred in the vehicle. (usually those who bought their first vehicle).

In addition, if I were to be given 23,000 TL, the vehicle should be under 100,000 km (my opinion)

Best regards

08.05.2020 18:12 # 4
ErdiCoskun
Mrb. First of all, your expectation from the vehicle is important, for example, for me, 2004 model corolla or this is a lot of money, but this is the market, but I wouldn't buy it, no matter what kind of expectation this vehicle is, this vehicle is not an economic pattern, it doesn't burn with LPG but I want a waste car. Well, if you want me, you can buy a higher model diesel vehicle, if you want gasoline, you can still find higher models, the Toyota market is a bit high for me. Even the 2004 model fiat stilo is better than this full + full skywindow cooled torpito etc. etc. I would have sent you a few links if it was not late but tomorrow :)
08.05.2020 18:12 # 5
elsoberano
one of my friends had bought it, got on 6 months, got fuel, etc, said that i couldn't get used to it 6 months later and bought astra. He said that the only thing to eat is that it does not cause much malfunction. I used it for me, not a car, but it is more enjoyable to use the 307.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 6
Alicilik
I agree with friends, the expectation is very important.

If I say I want to be comfortable and care for my maintenance, I would definitely call Toyota, but I can not deny that vicious vehicles in terms of hardware know this from my own vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:12 # 7
hsnsnl

I thank everyone very much bole, I did not wait for the comments to come, all of them are negative :)) I came with positive answers, I was waiting, but I waited from the vehicle :)) I talked with the owner, there is no change in the vehicle, painted under the skirt, when I questioned it from the sas, I was damaged and the room bumper was in another vehicle. .. I had the sunroof on the vehicle as a hardware, I had the left side. I had spoken like the price of the second hand, I was talking about it like 22 thousand.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”