Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Torsion repair is not without lathes?

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:50 # 1
redbullah
Hello friends,
I have a Peugeot 206 SW car, there is noise from behind in the pits and pits. The masters said that the torsion will be repaired, but they all say that it must go to the lathe, there are costs between 800 - 1200 TL. I looked at the repair kit 150 lira on the internet. I watched a few videos, I always saw that this mass was repaired without turning. It felt as if the masters were trying to pile up a little. Does anyone have any knowledge about this? Is there a master who can do this job properly in Ankara?
08.05.2020 20:50 # 2
sonerkyl
Unfortunately, the miles need to be turning. but the masters whose price has flown would have helped you with the price that a friend in Ankara had built. You need to go up to a maximum of 800 TL.

08.05.2020 20:50 # 3
onlycihan
I heard the sound was the same as you were, they pulled 700 TL for the cheapest price. A couple of masters wandered off, lifted the car lifted up on the fiber. When he squeezes him, there is no hesitation left, or the sound of the sounds passing through the pits. When braking at speeds of 80-90, the backs were shaking, how many brakers rot cu visited or changed or turned, even that tremor event ended with the tightening of a screw.
18.07.2020 07:42 # 4
Sinan1982
[QUOTE = onlycihan] I sounded the same as you, they pulled the price of 700 TL without looking like you. One of the two masters wandered around, one of them lifted the vehicle on the lift, and there was a squealing sound coming from the left side as the vehicle flexed, so he removed the left rear wheel and there one of the main connection screws He saw that he was emptying and displacing him when he squeezed him, neither squeaking nor stuttering noises as he passed through the holes. When I braked at 80-90 speeds, the backs were shaking, how many braking rods I traveled or they said change or turning, even that shaking event ended with tightening a screw. [/ QUOTE]
18.07.2020 07:43 # 5
Sinan1982
Where did you get it done? I have that problem.
22.07.2020 22:12 # 6
kaan206
The screw of the torsion lever was the same on I
22.07.2020 22:14 # 7
kaan206
Insert the rear wheel, you can even tighten that screw yourself with 13 wrenches. But best of all, take out the same screw, take the complete same screw, apply the screw fixing liquid and insert it and it is very simple.
24.07.2020 09:07 # 8
Krc58
Yesterday I went to the bottom team in the same way, someone said that the torsions should be removed and repaired, he said that there would be around 1000 costs, then I went to another sub-team, the room said that there would be around 500 costs, but the man said that the grease was paid to the axle, he said the sound would be cut off, he said, I had grease worn in 2 places. also pressed the grease oil, the sound stopped, while passing through the bumps, there was no more sound, you can try this method before you put it.
10.09.2020 20:45 # 9
Espiyeli
Master, did you get it done in Ankara? Can you tell me which mechanic is in Ankara?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”