Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Torsion repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
Mesut5454
Friends Is there a master who understands the torsion failure on the Anatolian side of Istanbul? Olurya only wedges are malfunctioning or a little piece comes to me. God bless us from the novice masters and the masters who stripped my hands on the onions Cry my wish is that the vehicle hits in bad weather as tak tuk. As if hitting temir. As he goes back and forth he sings iii (like a lining on the firenebiss), I feel all the bumps of the road jerky as if there is no suspension at the back. Shock absorber or similar. I sour from the vehicle. Whether I put two ends up on the main vehicle or not put a heavy weight in the trunk. The tortioner you know is urgent, which touches the malfunctioning malfunction, which does the job well and properly. AngryAngryAngry
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
kaanbayuk
Replace the inner and outer wedges on both sides, the great majority of the sound hitting the wedges, the wedges are not very expensive. If the sound does not pass, the balls will change.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
Mesut5454
Thank you for your interest. Is there a master you know and can recommend. If you are on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, of course.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
Frt-Aydin
go to this site one of the forum has onermist numbers on the site
Frt-Aydin 2019-02-25 16:55:10
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Veysel Guzerin
First of all, my master will come easy. It is not necessary to change all 4 of the cartridges at once. I am among the few masters who do this work in Ankara. All the materials related to each torsion are available in my hand. You can reach 05075760209 from this number
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”