Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Torsion Problem and Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:41 # 1
Secks
Greetings to everyone first of all, as 206 on my right rear wheel, I think there is a torsion malfunction called chronic, there is no problem in the left rear, but there are clicks from the right when passing through the pit or cascade, and there is a sound when traveling fast. And when looking at the car from behind, the left wheel looks normal, but the right wheel looks slightly crooked. Now, I have three questions about this issue, firstly, the examination of the vehicle has come, if it goes without being done, will it cause this problem in the examination? And it looks like we don't have a problem on the left rear wheel, but both have to be done together? Finally, is there anyone in Ankara who has made this malfunction before and can offer me a place for repair, who is satisfied with the place and the price?
Thank you.
Secks 2013-06-12 21:57:44
08.05.2020 17:41 # 2
Guests
While the torsion shaft is opened, the left side is also looked at. if there is no need, it is not done. but if I were, I would change the balls on the left back. In order not to pay any more torsion costs. Torsion is a costly job ... I think you should have both sides opened.

other question; Does it pass the examination? definitely cannot pass. because the undercarriage is unstable.
it is considered to be seriously flawed.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 3
Guests
When the [QUOTE = maverick] torsion shaft is open, the left-hand side is also viewed. if there is no need, it is not done. but if I were, I would change the balls on the left back. In order not to pay any more torsion costs. Torsion is a costly job ... I think you should have both sides opened.

other question; Does it pass the examination? definitely cannot pass. because the undercarriage is unstable.
it is considered to be seriously flawed.

The price is not the only master of torsion. the resulting broken shaft goes to lathe. the lathe is separate money; the mechanic takes money separately. There are plus material costs.
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:41 # 4
onur07
I had it done recently, torsion repair, rear right left shock absorber ball turning process, a few plastic parts were completely renewed, they checked the rot balance in front of them and paid 600 TL including labor.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 5
Secks
Thank you guys for the answers. I am thinking of getting it done even though I don't use the car too much nowadays. It will be done eventually. Authorized services attract around 850 lira. I bought an affordable price from the private services in Ankara, Öz Simge and Vatan peugeot. Are there any people who had this repair done before?
08.05.2020 17:41 # 6
bjkamil
I had torsion last year. There is an iron rod connecting the two rear wheels. (I do not know your name). he threw a lathe on both ends of his wheel. because it wore out over time. As the gap in between disappeared, the rattles were completely cut off and became like stones. this is the most robust solution. Of course, I also replaced the rear shock absorbers. it blew me 500 tl.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 7
emre koksal
torsion 400-450 mercury can be done in half a day.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 8
ufuk91
How long will I have my torsion made? If you have it, you can write the result here too.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 9
Secks
Thanks for the information, friends, I have done all the things to be done including the timing and oil filter maintenance on Saturday.
08.05.2020 17:41 # 10
ufuk91
[QUOTE = Secks] Thanks for the information, friends, I have done all the things to be done including the timing and oil filter maintenance on Saturday.

Is torsion also done, hodja? how much did it cost and where did you get it done?
08.05.2020 17:41 # 11
KILIC
I had it done 2 months ago, and the torsion went around 700 TL in total. The torsion repair goes around 450.If the wearer is not worn, you will not have any problems after the examination. But as soon as I say, I made it 2 years, it was now unbearable with that sound, so I did it and it cost so much. and I think it is best to have it serviced because they guarantee the work done in the service.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”