Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TORSION PROBLEM

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:13 # 1
burakkurekci
Hello friends,
Annoying squeak comes from the right back. I guess there is a torsion problem.
I am a resident of Istanbul. Is there a master who can direct you if there is a torsion repair and if you are satisfied, I am waiting for your help. Respects
08.05.2020 21:13 # 2
sonerkyl
probably torsion shortage teacher. the master will help friends. Although there is a European side, there are many masters.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 3
burakkurekci
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] probably torsion shortage teacher. the master will help friends. Although there is a European side, there are many masters. [/ QUOTE]
Well, the reason why my rear suspension is stiff is torsion.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 4
sonerkyl
I'm not that hard, but I used 206 as well, maybe it might be the shock of the shock absorbers. First of all, it is necessary to find a good master and turn towards torsion.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 5
ergin
The torsion of 206 is defective due to its structure. The lameless wedge wears out and change only handles one year. If there is a broken taurus gisi noise on the way, it will be changed. Grease the cast part where the shaft is fixed with the torsion lever during the change and press green grease occasionally. It does not wear out unless it is oil-free.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 6
ttuna
[QUOTE = burakkurekci] Hello friends,
I am a resident of Istanbul. Is there a master who can direct you if there is a torsion repair and if you are satisfied, I am waiting for your help. Respects
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, get past I use 206 cc 6 months ago I changed the torsions, I am very satisfied with the workmanship, I think the European side is not far away, this is a bit of a problem.
You can trust, if the torsion can save it with repair, it will save you. Do not worry. If it needs to change, it is a little costly.
tt to 2019-05-03 23:59:41
08.05.2020 21:13 # 7
Adem Kurtuldu
If torsion started, it is likely that the shock absorbers will explode.
08.05.2020 21:13 # 8
burakkurekci
[QUOTE = ttuna] [QUOTE = burakkurekci] Hello friends,
[/ QUOTE]

First of all, get past I use 206 cc 6 months ago I changed the torsions, I am very satisfied with the workmanship, I think the European side is not far away, this is a bit of a problem.
You can trust, if the torsion can save it with repair, it will save you. Do not worry. If it needs to change, it is a little costly.
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you Tuncay, as you said, Asian Europe is not very important if we are going to make it affordable and sound. I didn't know it was repaired. You made me two sides how much it cost you
08.05.2020 21:13 # 9
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = burakkurekci] [QUOTE = ttuna] [QUOTE = burakkurekci] Hello friends,
[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

Thank you Tuncay, as you said, Asian Europe is not very important if we are going to make it affordable and sound. I didn't know it was repaired. You made me two sides how much it cost you
[/ QUOTE] well, the peugeot peugeot is good, but it turned the brake center and the pad in my rear drum into a drum, it took 600 lira.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”