08.05.2020 19:16 # 1
mtok61
no more than 650 vehicle instrumentation cost
08.05.2020 19:16 # 2
talip206
It is about the same everywhere. They give between 500 and 600 in the market
08.05.2020 19:16 # 3
madblueblacksea
[QUOTE = mtok61] no more than 650 cartorsion, how much cost help in consent [/ QUOTE]

If you open 650 TL, you can get comments on behalf of the idea. So the biker turns the piece
08.05.2020 19:16 # 4
rebel_43
back torsion was messy when i bought the car. oil antifreeze with bushings + labor 600 tl took my master ... balikesir bandırma price.
08.05.2020 19:16 # 5
yenice
At the weekend, I also had maintenance 550TL lathe + all materials were reset and what needs to be corrected + 100TL torsion disassembled and installed and dropped in total 650 TL Pendik Oto Sanayi.

When I first bought the car, there was a click in the back, they said torsion, they just changed the bushes because I did not know, then I made a payment of 400 lira. Two years later, the balls were dismantled and opened another expense. Getting full maintenance in torsion repairs becomes more logical and economical. If I had given 200 more then and repaired the repair kit, now I would not give 650TL.

550TL lathe (workmanship + replaces what is going to change, fixes the part that needs to be corrected, that is, it makes zero torsion from start to finish.) The parts are already certain, right work outer, left inner outer bushing set 4 pieces around 100 TL, torsion repair set balls etc. right left 150 TL. The remaining pieces of metal attach or fix the shaft and lever. In other words, the parts cost around 300 TL, and above workmanship, I have not found any more than 250, according to my research.

My master took 100 TL of labor to remove the torsion, but he also changed the front swing or something. But in any case, they do not disassemble below 75TL.

The screwdriver had a fully-resetted torsion in his hand. I made my own torsion. It took about 4 hours to do. A very annoying job. May Allah give patience. But if you want, take it now, go, if you want, wait. I waited for 4 hours and made my own torsion. He made it clean until the campaigns.

08.05.2020 19:16 # 6
madblueblacksea
As far as I understand, he did not change the shafts but filled them. Instead of the filling, the new spindle comes to the same amount of money, but since the filling money goes to the particle, the lathe does not. You need to remove the ribbon crochet that he wears to hold the bidet hand brake wires and just go through the sleeve. Torsion bar moving part
08.05.2020 19:16 # 7
kaan206
[QUOTE = yenice] I also had maintenance on the weekend, 550TL lathe + all materials were reset and the things to be corrected were corrected + 100TL torsion disassembled and installed in total 650 TL Pendik Oto Sanayi.

When I first bought the car, there was a click in the back, they said torsion, they just changed the bushes because I did not know, then I made a payment of 400 lira. Two years later, the balls were dismantled and opened another expense. Getting full maintenance in torsion repairs becomes more logical and economical. If I had given 200 more then and repaired the repair kit, now I would not give 650TL.

550TL lathe (workmanship + replaces what is going to change, fixes the part that needs to be corrected, that is, it makes zero torsion from start to finish.) The parts are already certain, right work outer, left inner outer bushing set 4 pieces around 100 TL, torsion repair set balls etc. right left 150 TL. The remaining pieces of metal attach or fix the shaft and lever. In other words, the parts cost around 300 TL, and above workmanship, I have not found any more than 250, according to my research.

My master took 100 TL of labor to remove the torsion, but he also changed the front swing or something. But in any case, they do not disassemble below 75TL.

The screwdriver had a fully-resetted torsion in his hand. I made my own torsion. It took about 4 hours to do. A very annoying job. May Allah give patience. But if you want, take it now, go, if you want, wait. I waited for 4 hours and made my own torsion. He made it clean until the campaigns.

[/ QUOTE]

2. Screw in the torsion lever in the second picture was added later
Bnm 206 has only 2 ends of the torsion lever and you have a screw in the middle
Could it be that such a screw often hurts because these screws are loose?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”