Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

torsion measure

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:32 # 1
driver_can
I gave my car to my friends on Friday so that I can lower the torsion. I put a 5cm eibach spring on the front, but it did not drop it as I want, it is already 2 fingers in 45 sidewalls between the rubber fender. He says they dropped the teeth, but I don't think so. As soon as I applied the hand brake, the car sits on the tire. How much have you dropped your car. What is the average size of 45 sidewalls between the tire mudguard?
08.05.2020 17:32 # 2
driver_can
I don't have friends who can comment on friends, if I drop the front a little more, I have 5cm eibach or 2 cm preslets?
08.05.2020 17:32 # 3
mstf shn
I have the same 5cm spring in my car 18 '' rim 40 cheek latic front two fingers hard to enter, the back stands the same straight so there is no difference between you like you said ...
08.05.2020 17:32 # 4
driver_can
When the vehicle pulls down a little and pulls the hand brake, the rim stops, the rim is embedded in the fenders. = "Smile" /> I say, let's raise the back, then I say it is a distance, there will be a distance between it and whatever it is. I have to worry about making the car flat, not light head, according to the back.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 5
koliva
The torsion reduction process in the 206s is a process that requires a little more attention. In general, it is inevitable to experience torsion problems in the future, as the masters know and are interrupted. The wrong method is water. Torque screws on both sides are inserted and removed by hitting the arms, and the torsion is frozen from the arm until the knee until the methods they apply to the next tooth and seated back into place. In this method, usually the ball and oil seal are damaged. The consequences of harming are not immediately apparent, but future torsion problems are experienced. In the future, this ball needs to be completely replaced. You can tell whether your vehicle has been downloaded with this method or not. Each outer of the skipped approximately 36 mm is happening. If you are 7 cm. If you say something was dropped, the two teeth were cut, which makes 7.2 cm.

The correct method is water. Torsion bars are completely removed. The more it is desired to reduce, the more the arm is lifted and it is mounted back to the torsion. In this way, the ball is not touched because it has not been removed from the arm. The accuracy of this method is 1 mm. So 1 mm. you can even drop it.

08.05.2020 17:32 # 6
driver_can
If you take a shot of us, it is said to me that it is very badly oily and the new screws are stuck and put in place.
08.05.2020 17:32 # 7
driver_can
Also, can I pass with this measure shortly before the inspection of the vehicle.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”