Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Torsion maintenance & renewal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 18:44 # 1
fahrettin
Hello to everyone

I have a troubling problem in my car. When I apply the brakes, the car is shaking. There is no problem when driving slowly but when I press the brake when traveling at a speed of 40 - 50 km or more, the back of the car trembles excessively, passes when the brake is released. When I showed it to the master, he said that the brake pads needed a lathe, but it did not improve with the lathe, it was slightly reduced, but still largely continues. I learned that the torsion needs to be corrected or renewed and I decided to have it done this weekend. I was told that it would cost around 500 TL. I wanted to consult you as it is a costly transaction.

Is there any torsion care renewal before us? What is the estimated cost of this work? What are the points to be considered? Are there any masters you can recommend in Ankara?

Thank you now. Pleasant forums. fahrettin 2014-08-01 15:54:05
08.05.2020 18:44 # 2
sezar206
What does the torsion have to do with the vibration when the brake is applied?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 3
sezar206
Show it to another master, bro.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 4
DeRyCK
Have you adjusted the rear brakes?
08.05.2020 18:44 # 5
captain_b5
I think you should go to another master and have the vehicle brake center checked.
08.05.2020 18:44 # 6
madblueblacksea
Does the vibration come from either side or from one side? If on one side you can find out where it is and try to relocate the bins. If the vibration changes place with the campaign, it is the balance of the campaign. being machined on the lathe does not mean there is no error. it tries to connect and center the lathe from its outer circumference, but when it is on the vehicle it is centered with a ball. you can jack up the vehicle and check it for yourself
08.05.2020 18:44 # 7
fahrettin
Thanks, as you said, it was understood that there was no torsion. The back of the car was shaking, especially the left back. Yesterday I went to another braker, he also turned to the rear brakes, but it did not improve. It came to our mind that it might be from the rim because the rims are not exactly suitable for the vehicle, so that an attachment called a flash is placed for a perfect fit. The master had 2 rims, we tried to install them and there was no tremor.
You can see the currently installed wheels in the title.
So I need to change them. Thanks for your interest.
fahrettin 2014-08-02 12:44:13
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”