Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Torsion Dropping

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:19 # 1
scorpions_64
Friends, first of all hello to you, previously apex 3.5 cm. spore spring and rear torsion were low & nbsp; It was 17 "on my rims. Now, due to some friction, we installed a 16" borbet rim and raised the vehicle, but we installed the original springs of the vehicle in front of them, but it did not rise much (it was almost the same when the sports spring was mounted) but let's come back the rear has risen, the vehicle is almost stork big and this does not show the vehicle and wheels at all. If the topic I want from you is, can we drop the back without wearing front sports springs? Meanwhile, the master who made the back torsion could not find the way between either of them. How is the tooth phenomenon in torsions? how many cm. Lowers? I'm looking at some ordinary vehicles & nbsp; the front and the back are proportionately ...
08.05.2020 16:19 # 2
Guests
http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15520&PN=1&title=306-torsiyon-tamiri-zld-resimler-3- on page

review this topic .. it also means 1 tooth 3 cm ..
08.05.2020 16:19 # 3
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = by_ersin] http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=15520&PN=1&title=306-torsion-tamiri-zld-images-3- on page

this thread I say a review .. also means 1 tooth 3 cm ..
[/ QUOTE]
thank you ersin brother 1 tooth 3 cm. I have not found an answer to my other questions yet ... If we drop the back 1 tooth or something without wearing a sports bow, because the size of the original springs is apex 3.5 cm. almost the same as a sports bow
08.05.2020 16:19 # 4
106GTJ30
What is the vehicle, can you share the scorpion photo
08.05.2020 16:19 # 5
Platinium
Lower the back, you will not have any problems as you want to prevent the original to drop the back 1 tooth & nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:19 # 6
Guests
This torsion is so dirty or:
if you try to download it, you can get torsion work. smileys / smiley11.gif "border =" 0 "alt =" Wall "title =" Wall "/>

08.05.2020 16:19 # 7
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = 106GTJ30] What is the vehicle scorpion can you share the photo [/ QUOTE]
Vehicle 206 GTİ. I couldn't take a photo because it is in the industry right now.
08.05.2020 16:19 # 8
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = Platinium] Drop the back, you will not have any problems as you want to prevent it to stay original, drop the back 1 tooth & nbsp; [/ QUOTE]
Well, brother no problem? Some people say that if you lower the rear torsion, you will have to wear a sports spring in front of you, because it says that the back of the vehicle is skidding. As I said before, sports pedestrian cost is already in the bows in front of me. let me drop a back and a tooth to try it best ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”