Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

torpedo upholstery

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:52 # 1
ugurbocegi
my trouble is the color of my torpedo coating. My car used a cream leather upholstery and a chemical that made color on the indicator when I bought it. of course this is my opinion :) now the indicator is white :( and i am incredibly uncomfortable with this situation, how can i be?
08.05.2020 14:52 # 2
ugurbocegi
It is very interesting that nobody knows about this subject, is it ??? Guys, I'm starting to think wrong, get the news: ((((
08.05.2020 14:52 # 3
arifziyaar
Have you looked at artcar? leather upholstery work looks pretty nice ...
08.05.2020 14:52 # 4
okan77
You can consult the best airbag repair place. Again, they can cover the front chest completely again from very, very thin material.
08.05.2020 14:52 # 5
ugurbocegi
thank you so much friends
08.05.2020 14:52 # 6
Alparslan
[QUOTE = ladybug] my boredom is that my torpedo coating is discolored. My car used a cream leather upholstery and a chemical that made color on the indicator when I bought it. Of course, this is my opinion :) Now the indicator is white :( and I am incredibly uncomfortable with this situation, how would it be if I get it covered? It will be hard to find it. gb:
my friend, I pull a lot from this torpedo, I also have 205 gr. I can not find it because it is an old car. If you find a good torpedo upholsterer, will you let me know?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”