Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

top lamp malfunction

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:55 # 1
bjkamil
The problem with my friends is that when the door is opened while the vehicle is running, the top lamp flashes while it should be on continuously. disco environment is forming inside the car. "Smile" does not always do, especially when passenger doors are opened He is doing. what could be the problem ??
08.05.2020 16:55 # 2
zgr
Hello. I don't know the model of your car, but & nbsp; I also had a headlamp problem in 206. The lamp was constantly on when it was in the position that should normally be lit when the doors were opened. There was also a problem of flashing from time to time. I removed the lamp and cleaned the inside. I think there is a metal part that completes the circuit, it falls under the on / off button. There was a sticky liquid wiped with a dry cloth on the metal part. As if there is no problem for now. The doors light up when they open, and when they close, they flash when they open the door lock. Mine was done inexpensively. I hope yours will be & nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”