Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Too loud engine start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 19:09 # 1
Mustafa-almanya
Friends, good forums,
3 days ago, while my clio brand vehicle started working normally in the morning, it suddenly started to work very loudly, it sounds as if something was crashing somewhere inside the engine. Without opening (I don't say the hood), the engine must be ball or camshaft. He said we checked the repairman, not injectors. "Maybe he goes from home to home," he said. I bought another car the day after it broke down, but I still can't believe the engine broke. The timing belt had changed 2 years ago (there was more to the mileage of the change). Also, I had a car with the timing belt disconnected, the engine did not react like this.

Do you have friends with a similar experience. Is there any possibility of a different, simpler malfunction?

08.05.2020 19:09 # 2
berk2309
If you feel a lot of piston strike in the diesel vehicle, the injector may be caused by irregular spraying. may have jumped to diosan cents due to triger
08.05.2020 19:09 # 3
Zagorka
I had the same problem at 307 3 years ago when the Triger Chain was changed, the problem was solved :)
08.05.2020 19:09 # 4
Mustafa-almanya
If Triger jumped to the cents, I wonder if the problem will be solved if it changes, Does it require any other settings? They already give 300 € as water, I wonder if I try to disassemble it myself?
08.05.2020 19:09 # 5
Zagorka
Thanks bro I bought yesterday
08.05.2020 19:09 # 6
berk2309
If it jumped to the cent, it is necessary to look at it, there is no definite judgment, maybe it may even be because the injector is spraying too much, but if it is jumped to the sentence, the valves should be damaged.
08.05.2020 19:09 # 7
Mustafa-almanya
I solved the problem in my own way, I sold it for 700 € as it is. Thanks to the friends who are trying to be an assistant ....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”