Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

To trade Ford Focus with 106.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:11 # 1
dRhkn
Friends, 2005 model with no problems, only the bumper painted unchanged, 110,000 km, smooth atiker lpg, clean inside and clean, I am thinking of selling 106 quik with scratches made by only small dishonest. I live in a fantasy world, do I go wrong. I keep thinking about this. I am 23 years old student and I will study for 4 more years. I am in medical school. One day I should have 106, I want this very much.

The subject of my vehicle:
drhkn 2014-01-08 16:51:08
08.05.2020 18:11 # 2
Guests
Brother if you buy a really clean 106, it's not a dream world, you can get it. As a result, the vehicle you call 106 is legendary and will attract more attention than the vehicle underneath. If you buy a clean 106, you will have some money left in your pocket and you will strengthen your car.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 3
dRhkn
[QUOTE = dogancanguden] Brother, if you really get a clean 106 it's not a dream world, you can get it. As a result, the vehicle you call 106 is legendary and will attract more attention than the vehicle underneath. If you buy a clean 106, you will have some money left in your pocket and you will strengthen your car. [/ QUOTE]

Exactly, but I don't want to buy a car and stay on the road Smile
08.05.2020 18:11 # 4
Guests
Why stay, bro, if it is clean. It would be better if it was a woman with a low mileage. When taken from a young person, both redline is used. :)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 5
Guests
http://www.sahibinden.com/ilan/vasita-otomobil-peugeot-106-quick-149563465/detay

Like, for example :)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 6
Burak
a good look and a nice 106 can be taken, but remember that it will not be the same as focus :)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 7
kivanc
Behave as my opinion comes from within. If you can not adapt, you will sell to 106 and get focus again. It's not that hard to go back. Enjoy yourself, don't think too much.)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 8
impact
[QUOTE = Burak] You can take a good look and get a nice 106 but remember that it will not be the same with focus :)
[/ QUOTE]
I strongly agree with +1.
but I don't know 106, it's a car that I have left inside. I think if you want it. not that, eventually you will have me sell the car and get 106. Big smile
08.05.2020 18:11 # 9
dRhkn
there are a lot of people who think like me Big smile
08.05.2020 18:11 # 10
dRhkn
If I never get 106. When I graduate and become a doctor, I will definitely come up with a 106 project. Big smile
08.05.2020 18:11 # 11
kivanc
I got 206 for 7 years and I have been using 308 for 6 months. But one day 106 construction will be done by me :)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 12
outlaw

106 CANDIR BACK IS EXCITING ...

LET YOU KNOW THAT THE QUIKE DOES NOT TURN YOU AFTER FOCUST ..

AFTER THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE DREAM, LOOK AT 1.4 YA GTI, OR XS DERİM SAN ...

Think first what you want. EQUIPMENT (WITH QUIKE GTI WITH SAME EQUIPMENT AND MAKEUP BUMPERS)

STRENGTH (GTI AND XS SAME CC 1.6)

HAA LIKE ME, SPEED IS NOT IMPORTANT, RIGHT RIGHT TIN TIM SHAPE I DON'T QUIKE ..

BUT THERE IS NO HEAD REMAINERS TO CUT (HONDACILAR) GTI BUDGET YOKSADA XS ..

YOU KNOW MY CAR, YOU HAVE SEEN SOON, WHAT WHAT HAVE HAPPENED AFTER I WAS VERY SATISFIED TO THE STREET ...

DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY NON-CHANGE ZERO PAINT ...

08.05.2020 18:11 # 13
GokhaN
[QUOTE = dRhkn] Friends, 2005 model that has no problem, only the bumper painted unchanged, 110,000 km, smooth attic lpg, clean and clean inside, just to buy a 106 quik with scratches made by the little dishonest. I live in a fantasy world, do I go wrong. I keep thinking about this. I am 23 years old student and I will study for 4 more years. I am in medical school. One day I should have 106, I want this very much.

[/ QUOTE]

unreasonable comfort difference class difference etc. continue to focus with no confusion.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 14
dRhkn
[QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = dRhkn] Friends 2005 model with no problems, only the bumper painted unchanged, 110.000km, smooth attic lpg, clean inside and just buying 106 quik with scratches made by small bits of scratch. I'm thinking. I live in a fantasy world, do I go wrong. I keep thinking about this. I am 23 years old student and I will study for 4 more years. I am in medical school. One day I should have 106, I want this very much.

[/ QUOTE]

unreasonable comfort difference class difference etc. continue to focus with no confusion.
[/ QUOTE]

he has no problem. I would change it 40 times if I don't think so. but I still have my mind.

[QUOTE = outlaw]

Think first what you want. EQUIPMENT (WITH QUIKE GTI WITH SAME EQUIPMENT AND MAKEUP BUMPERS)

YOU KNOW MY CAR, YOU HAVE SEEN SOON, WHAT WHAT HAVE HAPPENED AFTER I WAS VERY SATISFIED TO THE STREET ...

[/ QUOTE]

1.4 quiksilver what will get inside of me i know your car too Smile

[QUOTE = kivanc] I got 206 for 7 years and I have been using 308 for 6 months. But one day 106 construction will be done by me:) [/ QUOTE]

08.05.2020 18:11 # 15
dRhkn
[QUOTE = Burak] You can take a good look and get a nice 106 but remember that it will not be the same with focus :)
[/ QUOTE]

I like the shape, the seats, the proximity to the floor ..
08.05.2020 18:11 # 16
outlaw

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK ...

OKTAY SOLD 306 ROOMS 106 RECEIVED MY TALES FIND CLEAN BISEY ..

08.05.2020 18:11 # 17
herry
When you say business life after graduation, you may not realize your 106 dreams again. Thumbs Up
08.05.2020 18:11 # 18
Burak
[QUOTE = outlaw]

[/ QUOTE]

This explanation was good for me, I don't get gti, my quik diode was good.
08.05.2020 18:11 # 19
kivanc
[QUOTE = dRhkn] [QUOTE = GökhaN] [QUOTE = dRhkn] Friends The 2005 model, which has no problems, has only the bumpers painted, 110,000 km, smooth focus, with a scratch on the inside, only the small scratches made by the little focus. I am thinking of selling the um and getting 106 quik. I live in a fantasy world, do I go wrong. I keep thinking about this. I am 23 years old student and I will study for 4 more years. I am in medical school. One day I should have 106, I want this very much.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

he has no problem. I would change it 40 times if I don't think so. but I still have my mind.

[QUOTE = outlaw]

[/ QUOTE]

1.4 quiksilver what will get inside of me i know your car too Smile

[QUOTE = kivanc] I got 206 for 7 years and I have been using 308 for 6 months. But one day 106 construction will be done by me:) [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

So answer me :)
08.05.2020 18:11 # 20
dRhkn

I rode 206 for 1 year, I was cold, but the problem was in the car. Smile

Now Father bought us the car and gave it from 206. How can I convince him? According to my very dear father, these cars were scrapped, you just can't explain these 106 loves Smile I am a student yet, I am connected to my father. Unfortunately, if I learn to buy and buy 106 now, it would be a problem. Smile otherwise I would never think.
Page : / 3
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”