Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

TO REMOVE IN TRAFFIC :(

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
YNR
Hello, I had two problems that I had to experience yesterday, I want to share and take advantage of your experience

1- 206 HDI 1.4 DIESEL yesterday, while I was on a steep slope with my vehicle yesterday, I stopped from the slope due to traffic, the car stopped even though I pressed the gas without kicking again, the result was the same when I tried it three times, I was able to get up in my fourth effort. Of course, behind me, there are plenty of horn sounds, I got up without stopping with a nice skid, just as I rooted in the gas. By the way, I had gone that way many times and there were times when I stood on steeper slopes and went smoothly. but it never happened. what do you think is the reason. is it a diesel filter or an injection that comes to my mind first?

2 - When I could not find a place in front of my door to park my vehicle, I parked on a small slope a little further, I did not do much in addition to the additional brake, but left it in 1st gear for what happens. I said let me get there when there is room in front of my door. I put down the handbrake, put it in vain, let me come back a bit idle, (by the way, the car is not working.) but the car did not move. The gears are idle and the handbrake is lowered, I froze at that moment. I lowered the handbrake to a little pavement again, the gear was idle, I pressed the pedals and pulled. so it burned for about 15 seconds, then the car moved automatically and there was a car behind me. I pressed the brakes this time, I did not hold the brakes, I held it for 2 seconds after braking, I stopped without hitting the car in the back, then I started the car and went straight to the front of the house. The lesson I learned from this is that my vehicle has a problem with the slope. :) - :(

Maybe it was a little long but I wanted to go into every detail for a better understanding. Can I have the idea of experienced friends. Thanks
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
My teacher first of all, remove the rear drums, look at the rear brake centers are broken, while turning off, renew the brake linings and centers, adjust the parking brake. the most common situation. replace brake fluid.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 3
YNR
Normally, when I went to change the engine oil 4 months ago, I had the maintenance of the drums as well, as you said.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 4
x571
[QUOTE = YNR] Hello, I had two problems for me to experience yesterday, I want to share and take advantage of your experience

1- 206 HDI 1.4 DIESEL yesterday, while I was on a steep slope with my vehicle yesterday, I stopped from the slope due to traffic, the car stopped even though I pressed the gas without kicking again, the result was the same when I tried it three times, I was able to get up in my fourth effort. Of course, behind me, there are plenty of horn sounds, I got up without stopping with a nice skid, just as I rooted in the gas. By the way, I had gone that way many times and there were times when I stood on steeper slopes and went smoothly. but it never happened. what do you think is the reason. is it a diesel filter or an injection that comes to my mind first?

2 - When I could not find a place in front of my door to park my vehicle, I parked on a small slope a little further, I did not do much in addition to the additional brake, but left it in 1st gear for what happens. I said let me get there when there is room in front of my door. I put down the handbrake, put it in vain, let me come back a bit idle, (by the way, the car is not working.) but the car did not move. The gears are idle and the handbrake is lowered, I froze at that moment. I lowered the handbrake to a little pavement again, the gear was idle, I pressed the pedals and pulled. so it burned for about 15 seconds, then the car moved automatically and there was a car behind me. I pressed the brakes this time, I did not hold the brakes, I held it for 2 seconds after braking, I stopped without hitting the car in the back, then I started the car and went straight to the front of the house. The lesson I learned from this is that my vehicle has a problem with the slope. :) - :(

Maybe it was a little long but I wanted to go into every detail for a better understanding. Can I have the idea of experienced friends. Thanks [/ QUOTE]

1. Have a look at the ignition elements. Replace if the filter has not changed for a long time.
2. If the weather is cold, the parking brake may be installed, but it is a different condition. See the westinghouse if the pedal is hard. Look at the pipes. If the brake has come down to the bottom. Oil is missing. Brake centers, pipes have to look.
My personal care advice is to look at the westinghouse if it is intact, the brake pipes replace the brake centers with the main hub wheels. The brake center was 30 TL. Even if the main center is 150. If you crash, it will be 10 times. There is also someone's blood.
08.05.2020 21:05 # 5
YNR
Exactly you are telling the x571 correctly .. worst of all hitting a person rather than a vehicle God bless .. thank you for your advice
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”